WPF 4 Xaml Errors? RRS feed

• Question

• http://www.sampaye.com/wpf.JPG

Take a look at the image above.  Im getting these errors when I upgrade my WPF project to WPF 4 with the Blend 4 beta.  Does this look familiar to anyone?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

SP

Saturday, April 3, 2010 2:44 PM

All replies

• I figured this out, I just needed to replace the old 3.5 references to the newer 4.0 ones.

Thanks for looking.

Sam

Saturday, April 3, 2010 8:43 PM
  • Hmm.  That sounds like it could potentially be a bug in the upgrade process.  I don't suppose you have your original project and, more importantly, that you'd be willing to share? 
    Saturday, April 3, 2010 8:48 PM
  • Unfortunately its a project thats under NDA.  :(
    Saturday, April 3, 2010 9:33 PM
  • Understood.  If you do get a non-NDA repro, just let me know.  kellycan@microsoft.com

Thanks!
    Kelly

Saturday, April 3, 2010 10:48 PM
  • I could probably create one, I'll keep you posted.

Sam

Saturday, April 3, 2010 10:50 PM
  • Hey Sam,

When we upgrade project in Blend we update the assembly references too and so this should not happen. It will be great if you can share a repro with us as it will help us to investigate this issue.

Also if you can just share the project file that will help us too, you can right click on project node and click "Open folder in Explorer" and then send us .csproj \ .vbproj file you were trying to upgrade. You can send details to Kelly or email it to me at navits at microsoft dot com

--Navit Saxena

Monday, April 5, 2010 7:12 PM