none
how to get prediction probability when call restapi with “resp = requests.post(scoring_uri, input_data, headers=headers)” RRS feed

• Question

• Dears,

As I know, the result of requests.post(scoring_uri, input_data, headers=headers) only include prediction result, but no probability,so how can i calculate AUC value?

Monday, September 16, 2019 2:01 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You can use predict_proba() and roc_auc_score () functions respectively to calculate the predicted probabilities and AUC scores as shown below.

# import necessary functions from modules
    from sklearn.model_selection import cross_val_score
    from sklearn.metrics import roc_auc_score

# X_test represents test sample
    # y_test represents true labels for X_test

# calculate predicted probabilities
    y_pred_prob = trainedmodel.predict_proba(X_test)[:,1]

# calculate and print AUC score
    print("AUC score: {}".format(roc_auc_score(y_test, y_pred_prob)))

# calculate and print cross-validated AUC scores
    print("AUC scores computed using 5-fold cross-validation: {}".format(cross_val_score(trainedmodel, X, y, cv=5, scoring='roc_auc')))

Feel free to review the following references: DataCamp auc computation, Scikit Learn roc_auc_score, Scikit learn metrics.auc, Scikit learn Logistic regression classifier for more information. Please let me know if know if you have further questions. Thanks.

Regards,

Azure CXP Community.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as helpful". By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:20 PM