This forum sucks. Is there a better option? RRS feed

• Question

• Having to wait days to get a single reply, if you ever get one at all, is not conducive to being very productive. Is there another site or forum that anyone knows of where someone can actually get an answer to their questions in a timely fashion?
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:17 PM

All replies

• Please remember that everyone that posts here is a volunteer, including those of us from the Blend team. This is not our primary job and we just come here to try our best to help out the community on this site.
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:14 PM
  • Great. I appreciate that. My question is...is there a better forum?
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:35 PM
  • It depends entirely on what you are looking for. There are forums dedicated to WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone. There are of course many other non Microsoft resources available on the web that also have helpful community members who help people out with questions. One example would be Stack Overflow, but there are many available, many easily found with a simple web search.
    Friday, September 23, 2011 2:54 PM
  • All I can say is sorry, I would like to be more active here and answering questions more often. We've been pretty busy lately! You could always check out stackoverflow.com, it is not Blend specific but it is very active with people who want to help in general.

Friday, September 23, 2011 4:03 PM