none
Temporary tokens issued by graph api is invalid since wednesday. Please fix ASAP! RRS feed

• Question

• I have an app that is a ASP.NET MVC/WebApi2 website, that uses the c# sdk for graph api.

Since wednesday the temporary tokens issued from the graph api is invalid for some of the tenants. This is an issue when doing chunked file upload of an driveItem to Sharepoint Online, where you request an url using 'createUploadSession' that contains a temporary token. In this case I get an

ServiceException: Code: -2147024891, System.UnauthorizedAccessException
    Message: Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.

when trying to send the first chunk

The same thing happens when using the @microsoft.graph.downloadUrl property from driveItem to download the file directly you get an "403 Access denied" in the browser

I MS rolling some bad changes out to Sharepoint?

UPDATE: This is definitely related to temp tokens. While chunked uploads don't work, a "direct" upload works fine. But when I try to set LastModifiedDateTime after upload I get the same error as in this issue https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/ca9b6200-d62e-4779-ac27-682dc91fea62/unable-to-set-filesysteminfolastmodifieddatetime-on-files-on-sharepoint-online-for-some-users-since?forum=Office365forDevelopers#ca9b6200-d62e-4779-ac27-682dc91fea62

UPDATE 2: You can't even download a file from sharepoint online, since the GET /****/content makes a redirect to the @microsoft.graph.downloadUrl, which has an invalid token.

MS Please fix this ASAP!!!

• Edited by Bo Kingo Monday, April 16, 2018 6:13 AM
    Friday, April 13, 2018 12:40 PM

All replies

• Same issue here. Please fix it.
    Monday, April 16, 2018 6:40 AM
  • We've had the same issues since Friday. We put in a premium support ticket with Microsoft, but have yet to hear back from them.
    Monday, April 16, 2018 12:46 PM
  • UPDATE: After speding most of my day investigating this issue I can conclude, that this is directly related to the OneDrive API for Sharepoint. I can replicate the issue by authenticating directly to this endpoint and gettings the downloadUrl for a file:

https://xxxxxx.sharepoint.com/sites/xxxxxx/_api/v2.0/drives/xxxxxxxx/items/xxxxx

This is not MS Graph related as such
    Monday, April 16, 2018 1:40 PM