none
How can we perform operations on project server that are not supported by PSI. RRS feed

• Question

• I want to apply filters to project server like fetching the tasks related to particular resource and more things like that. But project server's project web service don't support filters so i have to fetch all the data and have to do filtering by myself.

Is there any dll available for implementing this ? Can i write my own web service using project server dll to do this ?

And what dll are available to implement customization on project server ?

Thanks in advance.

Ajinkya

Wednesday, June 3, 2015 5:50 AM

All replies

• Hi Ajinkya,

It would be useful to know what you want to achieve? An option would be to connect from your code to the reporting database/schema and get the data directly from there. However, you will get only the published data that way but it may be enough?

Hope this helps

Paul

Wednesday, June 3, 2015 9:05 AM
  • Thank you paul for your reply.

Actually i want to apply filters to the data which is not supported by project server web services.

I am not interested in accessing the DB directly so can you suggest me any other solution.

Also i want to fetch the baseline attributes which are not available through web services.

Ajinkya

Wednesday, June 3, 2015 10:58 AM