Centralized applicationHost.config for Clustering RRS feed

• Question

• User-42340058 posted

I may have beaten this topic to death over on David Wang's blog, but I'm going to make a lot of noise until the IIS team makes this happen. That is, being able to share a single applicationHost.config across multiple clustered IIS nodes (ideally over UNC/CIFS).

I've already built out a solution for IIS 6 based on metabase syncing, replication, and change notification. However, the scheduled sync is a nuisance to my customers (I'm a web hoster), who need to remain conscious of metabase replication -- something I want to be transparent to them. On the UNIX side of my shop, we have an in-memory clustered database that drives the Apache configuration store. An update anywhere in the cluster is immediately replicated to the other nodes via two-phase commit.

What I need is a way for the applicationHost.config to be shared, updateable, and in sync by all IIS nodes in realtime at all times with minimal latency.

If Microsoft is unwilling or unable to make this work (we've been asking for years), then I'm willing to roll my own at this point. What about the notion of a pluggable configuration store provider API? Why not let me implement applicationHost.config in Active Directory, for example?

Thanks for listening,

Mark Richman

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:52 AM

All replies

• User741507069 posted

Mark - we're on the same page.

While this will not be available on Vista, it's definitely something we are tracking and planning for Longhorn Server. Disclaimer: Like any other thing we are planning for Longhorn Server, please don't read that as a commitment on our part. We are not in full control over the schedule, etc., and there's a long list of things we plan to do, which will compete for resources...

So, that said, I think we've already made some very good steps toward acheiving what you descibe:

- The anonymous user name no longer has the machine name in it. It is simply "IUser". That makes it machine-independent.

- Just a few days ago, our developer for configuration checked-in a feature that allows environment variables in the configuration files. So instead of having paths with drive letters such as "d:\windows\system32\inetsrv\module.dll" you can do "%windir%\system32\inetsrv\module.dll". And we plan to have the file using environment variables like that by default, so it is machine-independent and you can have multiple machines, with different environments, share the same file. Quick note #1: You don't have this feature in the Beta2 build. You will see it later on (in the next CTP, or RC1). Quick note #2: even without this feature, we could build the architecture you describe, however with the limitation of having all the front-end web server machines be complete clones (i.e. same drive letters, etc).

- One idea we have is to keep the current format of applicationHost.config as is, by default, but allow you to point it to a remote file that you can put on a UNC share. The XML on the local file will look something like:

<configuration configSource="\\fileserver\share\farm.config" />

From that point on, assuming we build the proper support in the configuration API (and features like change notifications), the rest of the system will just work off of the remote file, including the worker processes, the UI, our WMI provider, tools like APPCMD, etc.

So again, all of this is planned and tracked for server, and at some point we will expose more information and ask for feedback.

Shai - MSFT

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:52 PM
  • User741507069 posted

One more thing to remember, though, is that applicationHost.config is not the only file at the global level. We have machine.config and the root web.config, which hold global defaults for the .NET FX, including ASP.NET. They are a part of the IIS 7.0 configuration inheritance hierarchy. For example, machine.config contains a section called configProtectedData, which defines how configuration encryption is done (for example, it specifies the default encryption provider). This section inherits down from machine.config to root web.config to applicationHost.config to all the web.config files, so by default they all use the same settings for encryption.

The point is: ideally, you want to centralize machine.config and root web.config as well, and not only applicationHost.config. That's a bigger challenge for us than what I described in the previous post, for several reasons, which I don't want to expand on right now. Just food for thought.

Shai - MSFT

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:21 PM
  • User-42340058 posted

Shai,

Nice to hear from you. The UNC based configSource would definitely be a step in the right direction, assuming you work out all the concurrency issues in sharing a frequently updated XML file across nodes. The machine.config and root web.config are of lesser concern because they don't get updated as frequently as applicationHost.config would in a hosted environment. Also, the drive letter abstraction is only useful for organizations that do not already use DFS. The machine-independent IUSR is useful too, but we use Active Directory users for those identities, and maintain separate identities in AD for each customer's IUSR anyway. Glad to see that *someone* is paying attention to detail :)

Coming to pay us a visit at Affinity anytime soon?

Take care,

Mark

Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:33 AM
  • User741507069 posted

Re: concurrent updates to applicationHost.config. I'm not sure why you expect so many of them. I can think of two types of updates in a shared hosting environment:

1) provisioning: new customers sign up, you create new sites and app pools for them.

2) customer wants to change configuration for her site, like default document, custom errors, auth maybe.

For the latter, your policy could be to delegate configuration to the customers, by allowing them to create web.config files in their sites. Perhaps not for all config sections, but definitely for some. This is similar to the ASP.NET approach. IIS 7.0 makes it super easy and in fact, by default some sections will be unlocked at the global level so this delegation will be allowed. In the Beta2 build that you have, I believe only one IIS section is unlocked (the default document section), but we already unlocked a bunch other sections which you will see in the next CTP or RC1. You can go ahead and unlock more and more sections to reduce your operational costs. The configuration articles and how-to's in the Tech CENTER here on this site go into details on how to do that, see for example How-To: Use Configuration Locking at http://www.iis.net/default.aspx?tabid=2&subtabid=23&i=951

For the former, it really comes from your provisioning system and not from the web farm nodes.

Maybe there's a third type that I'm missing?

Thanks for your insights about machine.config and friends. I'll ignore your question about a visit for now :)

Shai - MSFT

Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:43 PM
  • User-42340058 posted

One scenario I can think of is IIS directory permissions. Customers frequently edit these via a Control Panel applet. In IIS6, this change is made in the metabase, and requires replication. In IIS7, the setting is made in applicationHost.config. For example, someone wants to enable Write perms:

<location path="customer.com">
            <system.webServer>
                <security>
                    <access flags="Script, Write, Read" />
                </security>
            </system.webServer>
        </location>

Even in IIS7, this would require replication of applicationHost.config across nodes, unless the file were shared via a central UNC path.

- Mark

Thursday, May 25, 2006 2:15 PM
  • User741507069 posted

"In IIS7, the setting is made in applicationHost.config."

Not necessarily!

You can have the system write these changes to web.config files in the users' directory. It sounds like this is what you should be doing anyways, since you allow users to control these settings. In other words: you already made the decision to delegate control of these settings to users, why not use web.config files instead of applicationHost.config?

This concept of distributed web.config files in the content directories is a very, very big change relative to IIS 6.0. Again, it's your decision: keep everything in applicationHost.config, or delegate all or some configuration to web.config files and have the users control them.

The web.config files can be generated - or modified - manually by users, or by calling the config APIs, or by using the administration abstractions on top of config, like APPCMD.exe and the UI admin tool.

Read more about it in the How-To: Configuration Delegation at http://www.iis.net/default.aspx?tabid=2&subtabid=23&i=948 

Shai - MSFT

Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:51 PM
  • User-42340058 posted

Now, for the million dollar question: does the web.config in IIS7 apply only to ASP.NET, or does it also affect legacy ASP and static content?

Thanks again!

- Mark

Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:25 PM
  • User741507069 posted
    It affects everything related to IIS and ASP.NET. Including classic ASP, static content, ISAPI, CGI, everything.
    Thursday, May 25, 2006 9:27 PM
  • User1833346942 posted

Could anyone post or email me their applicationHost.config file for IIS7 on 5384 or thereabouts?  I smunched mine and am having trouble because I lost my text editors backup.  (unreal right..)

my email is e g o l p e - A T - g m a i l . c o m  

If you have php already running on your too, thats a plus..  I can manually change the config to match my install. 

Cheers.

Friday, June 30, 2006 10:06 AM
  • User-42340058 posted

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    <configuration>
        <configSections>
            <sectionGroup name="system.applicationHost">
                <section name="applicationPools" allowDefinition="MachineOnly" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="customMetadata" allowDefinition="MachineOnly" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="listenerAdapters" allowDefinition="MachineOnly" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="log" allowDefinition="MachineOnly" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="sites" allowDefinition="MachineOnly" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="webLimits" allowDefinition="MachineOnly" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
            </sectionGroup>

<sectionGroup name="system.webServer">
                <section name="asp" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="caching" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="cgi" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="defaultDocument" overrideModeDefault="Allow" />
                <section name="directoryBrowse" overrideModeDefault="Allow" />
                <section name="globalModules" allowDefinition="MachineOnly" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="handlers" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="httpCompression" allowDefinition="MachineOnly" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="httpErrors" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="httpLogging" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="httpProtocol" overrideModeDefault="Allow" />
                <section name="httpRedirect" overrideModeDefault="Allow" />
                <section name="httpTracing" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="isapiFilters" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="modules" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="odbcLogging" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <sectionGroup name="security">
                    <section name="access" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                    <section name="applicationDependencies" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                    <sectionGroup name="authentication">
                        <section name="anonymousAuthentication" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                        <section name="basicAuthentication" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                        <section name="clientCertificateMappingAuthentication" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                        <section name="digestAuthentication" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                        <section name="iisClientCertificateMappingAuthentication" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                        <section name="windowsAuthentication" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                    </sectionGroup>
                    <section name="authorization" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                    <section name="ipSecurity" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                    <section name="isapiCgiRestriction" allowDefinition="MachineOnly" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                    <section name="requestFiltering" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                </sectionGroup>
                <section name="serverRuntime" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="serverSideInclude" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="staticContent" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <sectionGroup name="tracing">
                    <section name="traceFailedRequests" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                    <section name="traceProviderDefinitions" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                </sectionGroup>
                <section name="urlCompression" overrideModeDefault="Deny" />
                <section name="validation" overrideModeDefault="Allow" />
            </sectionGroup>
        </configSections>

<system.applicationHost>

<applicationPools>
                <add name="DefaultAppPool" />
                <applicationPoolDefaults>
                    <processModel identityType="NetworkService" />
                </applicationPoolDefaults>
            </applicationPools>

<customMetadata>
                <key path="LM/W3SVC/INFO">
                    <property id="4012" dataType="String" userType="1" attributes="Inherit" value="NCSA Common Log File Format,Microsoft IIS Log File Format,W3C Extended Log File Format,ODBC Logging" />
                    <property id="2120" dataType="MultiSZ" userType="1" attributes="None" value="400,0,,,0&#xA;" />
                </key>
            </customMetadata>

<listenerAdapters>
                <add name="http" />
            </listenerAdapters>

<log>
                <centralBinaryLogFile enabled="true" directory="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\logs\LogFiles" />
                <centralW3CLogFile enabled="true" directory="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\logs\LogFiles" />
            </log>

<sites>
                <site name="Default Web Site" id="1">
                    <application path="/">
                        <virtualDirectory path="/" physicalPath="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\wwwroot" />
                    </application>
                    <bindings>
                        <binding protocol="http" bindingInformation="*:80:" />
                    </bindings>
                </site>
                <siteDefaults>
                    <logFile customLogPluginClsid="{FF160663-DE82-11CF-BC0A-00AA006111E0}" directory="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\logs\LogFiles" />
                    <traceFailedRequestsLogging directory="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\logs\FailedReqLogFiles" />
                </siteDefaults>
                <applicationDefaults applicationPool="DefaultAppPool" />
                <virtualDirectoryDefaults allowSubDirConfig="true" />
            </sites>

<webLimits />

</system.applicationHost>

<system.webServer>

<asp />

<caching enabled="true" enableKernelCache="true" />

<cgi />

<defaultDocument enabled="true">
                <files>
                    <add value="Default.htm" />
                    <add value="Default.asp" />
                    <add value="index.htm" />
                    <add value="index.html" />
                    <add value="iisstart.htm" />
                </files>
            </defaultDocument>

<directoryBrowse enabled="false" />

<globalModules>
                <add name="UriCacheModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\cachuri.dll" />
                <add name="FileCacheModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\cachfile.dll" />
                <add name="TokenCacheModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\cachtokn.dll" />
                <add name="HttpCacheModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\cachhttp.dll" />
                <add name="StaticCompressionModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\compstat.dll" />
                <add name="DefaultDocumentModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\defdoc.dll" />
                <add name="DirectoryListingModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\dirlist.dll" />
                <add name="ProtocolSupportModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\protsup.dll" />
                <add name="HttpRedirectionModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\redirect.dll" />
                <add name="StaticFileModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\static.dll" />
                <add name="AnonymousAuthenticationModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\authanon.dll" />
                <add name="RequestFilteringModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\modrqflt.dll" />
                <add name="CustomErrorModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\custerr.dll" />
                <add name="HttpLoggingModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\loghttp.dll" />
                <add name="TracingModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\iisetw.dll" />
                <add name="FailedRequestsTracingModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\iisfreb.dll" />
                <add name="RequestMonitorModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\iisreqs.dll" />
                <add name="ConfigurationValidationModule" image="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\validcfg.dll" />
                <add name="ManagedEngine" image="%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\webengine.dll" preCondition="integratedMode,runtimeVersionv2.0,bitness32" />
            </globalModules>

<handlers accessPolicy="Script, Read">
                <add name="TRACEVerbHandler" path="*" verb="TRACE" modules="ProtocolSupportModule" requireAccess="None" />
                <add name="OPTIONSVerbHandler" path="*" verb="OPTIONS" modules="ProtocolSupportModule" requireAccess="None" />
                <add name="StaticFile" path="*" verb="*" modules="StaticFileModule,DefaultDocumentModule,DirectoryListingModule" resourceType="Either" requireAccess="Read" />
            </handlers>

<httpCompression directory="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\temp\IIS Temporary Compressed Files">
                <scheme name="gzip" dll="%Windir%\system32\inetsrv\gzip.dll" />
                <staticTypes>
                    <add mimeType="text/*" enabled="true" />
                    <add mimeType="message/*" enabled="true" />
                    <add mimeType="application/x-javascript" enabled="true" />
                    <add mimeType="*/*" enabled="false" />
                </staticTypes>
            </httpCompression>

<httpErrors>
                <error statusCode="401" prefixLanguageFilePath="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\custerr" path="401.htm" />
                <error statusCode="403" prefixLanguageFilePath="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\custerr" path="403.htm" />
                <error statusCode="404" prefixLanguageFilePath="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\custerr" path="404.htm" />
                <error statusCode="405" prefixLanguageFilePath="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\custerr" path="405.htm" />
                <error statusCode="406" prefixLanguageFilePath="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\custerr" path="406.htm" />
                <error statusCode="412" prefixLanguageFilePath="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\custerr" path="412.htm" />
                <error statusCode="500" prefixLanguageFilePath="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\custerr" path="500.htm" />
                <error statusCode="501" prefixLanguageFilePath="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\custerr" path="501.htm" />
                <error statusCode="502" prefixLanguageFilePath="%SystemDrive%\inetpub\custerr" path="502.htm" />
            </httpErrors>

<httpLogging dontLog="false" />

<httpProtocol>
                <customHeaders>
                    <clear />
                </customHeaders>
                <redirectHeaders>
                    <clear />
                </redirectHeaders>
            </httpProtocol>

<httpRedirect enabled="false" />

<httpTracing />

<isapiFilters />

<modules>
                <add name="HttpCacheModule" />
                <add name="StaticCompressionModule" />
                <add name="DefaultDocumentModule" />
                <add name="DirectoryListingModule" />
                <add name="ProtocolSupportModule" />
                <add name="HttpRedirectionModule" />
                <add name="StaticFileModule" />
                <add name="AnonymousAuthenticationModule" />
                <add name="RequestFilteringModule" />
                <add name="CustomErrorModule" />
                <add name="HttpLoggingModule" />
                <add name="FailedRequestsTracingModule" />
                <add name="RequestMonitorModule" />
                <add name="ConfigurationValidationModule" />
            </modules>

<odbcLogging />

<security>

<access sslFlags="None" />

<applicationDependencies />

<authentication>

<anonymousAuthentication enabled="true" userName="IUSR" />

<basicAuthentication />

<clientCertificateMappingAuthentication />

<digestAuthentication />

<iisClientCertificateMappingAuthentication />

<windowsAuthentication />

</authentication>

<authorization />

<ipSecurity />

<isapiCgiRestriction />

<requestFiltering>
                    <fileExtensions allowUnlisted="true">
                        <add fileExtension=".asax" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".ascx" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".master" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".skin" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".browser" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".sitemap" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".config" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".cs" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".csproj" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".vb" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".vbproj" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".webinfo" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".licx" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".resx" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".resources" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".mdb" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".vjsproj" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".java" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".jsl" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".ldb" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".dsdgm" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".ssdgm" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".lsad" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".ssmap" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".cd" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".dsprototype" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".lsaprototype" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".sdm" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".sdmDocument" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".mdf" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".ldf" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".ad" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".dd" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".ldd" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".sd" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".adprototype" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".ldprototype" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".exclude" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".refresh" allowed="false" />
                        <add fileExtension=".compiled" allowed="false" />
                    </fileExtensions>
                    <verbs allowUnlisted="true" />
                    <hiddenSegments>
                        <add segment="web.config" />
                        <add segment="bin" />
                        <add segment="App_code" />
                        <add segment="App_GlobalResources" />
                        <add segment="App_LocalResources" />
                        <add segment="App_WebReferences" />
                        <add segment="App_Data" />
                        <add segment="App_Browsers" />
                    </hiddenSegments>
                </requestFiltering>

</security>

<serverRuntime />

<serverSideInclude />

<staticContent>
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".323" mimeType="text/h323" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".aaf" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".aca" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".acx" mimeType="application/internet-property-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".afm" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ai" mimeType="application/postscript" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".aif" mimeType="audio/x-aiff" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".aifc" mimeType="audio/aiff" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".aiff" mimeType="audio/aiff" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".application" mimeType="application/x-ms-application" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".art" mimeType="image/x-jg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".asd" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".asf" mimeType="video/x-ms-asf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".asi" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".asm" mimeType="text/plain" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".asr" mimeType="video/x-ms-asf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".asx" mimeType="video/x-ms-asf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".atom" mimeType="application/atom+xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".au" mimeType="audio/basic" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".avi" mimeType="video/x-msvideo" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".axs" mimeType="application/olescript" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".bas" mimeType="text/plain" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".bcpio" mimeType="application/x-bcpio" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".bin" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".bmp" mimeType="image/bmp" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".c" mimeType="text/plain" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".cab" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".calx" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-office.calx" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".cat" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-pki.seccat" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".cdf" mimeType="application/x-cdf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".chm" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".class" mimeType="application/x-java-applet" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".clp" mimeType="application/x-msclip" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".cmx" mimeType="image/x-cmx" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".cnf" mimeType="text/plain" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".cod" mimeType="image/cis-cod" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".cpio" mimeType="application/x-cpio" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".cpp" mimeType="text/plain" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".crd" mimeType="application/x-mscardfile" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".crl" mimeType="application/pkix-crl" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".crt" mimeType="application/x-x509-ca-cert" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".csh" mimeType="application/x-csh" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".css" mimeType="text/css" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".csv" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".cur" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dcr" mimeType="application/x-director" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".deploy" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".der" mimeType="application/x-x509-ca-cert" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dib" mimeType="image/bmp" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dir" mimeType="application/x-director" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".disco" mimeType="text/xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dll" mimeType="application/x-msdownload" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dll.config" mimeType="text/xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dlm" mimeType="text/dlm" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".doc" mimeType="application/msword" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".docm" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-word.document.macroEnabled.12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".docx" mimeType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dot" mimeType="application/msword" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dotm" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-word.template.macroEnabled.12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dotx" mimeType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.template" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dsp" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dtd" mimeType="text/xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dvi" mimeType="application/x-dvi" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dwf" mimeType="drawing/x-dwf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dwp" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".dxr" mimeType="application/x-director" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".eml" mimeType="message/rfc822" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".emz" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".eot" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".eps" mimeType="application/postscript" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".etx" mimeType="text/x-setext" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".evy" mimeType="application/envoy" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".exe" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".exe.config" mimeType="text/xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".fdf" mimeType="application/vnd.fdf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".fif" mimeType="application/fractals" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".fla" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".flr" mimeType="x-world/x-vrml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".gif" mimeType="image/gif" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".gtar" mimeType="application/x-gtar" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".gz" mimeType="application/x-gzip" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".h" mimeType="text/plain" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".hdf" mimeType="application/x-hdf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".hdml" mimeType="text/x-hdml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".hhc" mimeType="application/x-oleobject" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".hhk" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".hhp" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".hlp" mimeType="application/winhlp" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".hqx" mimeType="application/mac-binhex40" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".hta" mimeType="application/hta" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".htc" mimeType="text/x-component" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".htm" mimeType="text/html" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".html" mimeType="text/html" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".htt" mimeType="text/webviewhtml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".hxt" mimeType="text/html" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ico" mimeType="image/x-icon" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ics" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ief" mimeType="image/ief" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".iii" mimeType="application/x-iphone" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".inf" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ins" mimeType="application/x-internet-signup" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".isp" mimeType="application/x-internet-signup" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".IVF" mimeType="video/x-ivf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".jar" mimeType="application/java-archive" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".java" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".jck" mimeType="application/liquidmotion" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".jcz" mimeType="application/liquidmotion" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".jfif" mimeType="image/pjpeg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".jpb" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".jpe" mimeType="image/jpeg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".jpeg" mimeType="image/jpeg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".jpg" mimeType="image/jpeg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".js" mimeType="application/x-javascript" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".latex" mimeType="application/x-latex" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".lit" mimeType="application/x-ms-reader" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".lpk" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".lsf" mimeType="video/x-la-asf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".lsx" mimeType="video/x-la-asf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".lzh" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".m13" mimeType="application/x-msmediaview" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".m14" mimeType="application/x-msmediaview" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".m1v" mimeType="video/mpeg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".m3u" mimeType="audio/x-mpegurl" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".man" mimeType="application/x-troff-man" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".manifest" mimeType="application/x-ms-manifest" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".map" mimeType="text/plain" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mdb" mimeType="application/x-msaccess" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mdp" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".me" mimeType="application/x-troff-me" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mht" mimeType="message/rfc822" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mhtml" mimeType="message/rfc822" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mid" mimeType="audio/mid" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".midi" mimeType="audio/mid" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mix" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mmf" mimeType="application/x-smaf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mno" mimeType="text/xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mny" mimeType="application/x-msmoney" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mov" mimeType="video/quicktime" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".movie" mimeType="video/x-sgi-movie" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mp2" mimeType="video/mpeg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mp3" mimeType="audio/mpeg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mpa" mimeType="video/mpeg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mpe" mimeType="video/mpeg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mpeg" mimeType="video/mpeg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mpg" mimeType="video/mpeg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mpp" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-project" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mpv2" mimeType="video/mpeg" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ms" mimeType="application/x-troff-ms" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".msi" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mso" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mvb" mimeType="application/x-msmediaview" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mvc" mimeType="application/x-miva-compiled" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".nc" mimeType="application/x-netcdf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".nsc" mimeType="video/x-ms-asf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".nws" mimeType="message/rfc822" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ocx" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".oda" mimeType="application/oda" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".odc" mimeType="text/x-ms-odc" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ods" mimeType="application/oleobject" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".one" mimeType="application/onenote" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".onetoc" mimeType="application/onenote" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".onetoc2" mimeType="application/onenote" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".onetmp" mimeType="application/onenote" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".onepkg" mimeType="application/onenote" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".p10" mimeType="application/pkcs10" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".p12" mimeType="application/x-pkcs12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".p7b" mimeType="application/x-pkcs7-certificates" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".p7c" mimeType="application/pkcs7-mime" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".p7m" mimeType="application/pkcs7-mime" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".p7r" mimeType="application/x-pkcs7-certreqresp" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".p7s" mimeType="application/pkcs7-signature" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pbm" mimeType="image/x-portable-bitmap" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pcx" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pcz" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pdf" mimeType="application/pdf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pfb" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pfm" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pfx" mimeType="application/x-pkcs12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pgm" mimeType="image/x-portable-graymap" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pko" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-pki.pko" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pma" mimeType="application/x-perfmon" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pmc" mimeType="application/x-perfmon" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pml" mimeType="application/x-perfmon" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pmr" mimeType="application/x-perfmon" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pmw" mimeType="application/x-perfmon" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".png" mimeType="image/png" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pnm" mimeType="image/x-portable-anymap" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pnz" mimeType="image/png" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pot" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-powerpoint" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".potm" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.template.macroEnabled.12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".potx" mimeType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.template" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ppam" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.addin.macroEnabled.12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ppm" mimeType="image/x-portable-pixmap" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pps" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-powerpoint" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ppsm" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.slideshow.macroEnabled.12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ppsx" mimeType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.slideshow" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ppt" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-powerpoint" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pptm" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.presentation.macroEnabled.12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pptx" mimeType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".prf" mimeType="application/pics-rules" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".prm" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".prx" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ps" mimeType="application/postscript" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".psd" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".psm" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".psp" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".pub" mimeType="application/x-mspublisher" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".qt" mimeType="video/quicktime" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".qtl" mimeType="application/x-quicktimeplayer" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".qxd" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ra" mimeType="audio/x-pn-realaudio" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ram" mimeType="audio/x-pn-realaudio" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".rar" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ras" mimeType="image/x-cmu-raster" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".rf" mimeType="image/vnd.rn-realflash" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".rgb" mimeType="image/x-rgb" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".rm" mimeType="application/vnd.rn-realmedia" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".rmi" mimeType="audio/mid" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".roff" mimeType="application/x-troff" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".rpm" mimeType="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".rtf" mimeType="application/rtf" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".rtx" mimeType="text/richtext" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".scd" mimeType="application/x-msschedule" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".sct" mimeType="text/scriptlet" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".sea" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".setpay" mimeType="application/set-payment-initiation" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".setreg" mimeType="application/set-registration-initiation" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".sgml" mimeType="text/sgml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".sh" mimeType="application/x-sh" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".shar" mimeType="application/x-shar" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".sit" mimeType="application/x-stuffit" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".sldm" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.slide.macroEnabled.12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".sldx" mimeType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.slide" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".smd" mimeType="audio/x-smd" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".smi" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".smx" mimeType="audio/x-smd" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".smz" mimeType="audio/x-smd" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".snd" mimeType="audio/basic" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".snp" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".spc" mimeType="application/x-pkcs7-certificates" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".spl" mimeType="application/futuresplash" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".src" mimeType="application/x-wais-source" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ssm" mimeType="application/streamingmedia" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".sst" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-pki.certstore" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".stl" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-pki.stl" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".sv4cpio" mimeType="application/x-sv4cpio" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".sv4crc" mimeType="application/x-sv4crc" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".swf" mimeType="application/x-shockwave-flash" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".t" mimeType="application/x-troff" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".tar" mimeType="application/x-tar" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".tcl" mimeType="application/x-tcl" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".tex" mimeType="application/x-tex" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".texi" mimeType="application/x-texinfo" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".texinfo" mimeType="application/x-texinfo" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".tgz" mimeType="application/x-compressed" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".thn" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".tif" mimeType="image/tiff" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".tiff" mimeType="image/tiff" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".toc" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".tr" mimeType="application/x-troff" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".trm" mimeType="application/x-msterminal" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".tsv" mimeType="text/tab-separated-values" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ttf" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".txt" mimeType="text/plain" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".u32" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".uls" mimeType="text/iuls" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".ustar" mimeType="application/x-ustar" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".vbs" mimeType="text/vbscript" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".vcf" mimeType="text/x-vcard" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".vcs" mimeType="text/plain" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".vdx" mimeType="application/vnd.visio" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".vml" mimeType="text/xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".vsd" mimeType="application/vnd.visio" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".vss" mimeType="application/vnd.visio" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".vst" mimeType="application/vnd.visio" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".vsw" mimeType="application/vnd.visio" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".vsx" mimeType="application/vnd.visio" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".vtx" mimeType="application/vnd.visio" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wav" mimeType="audio/wav" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wax" mimeType="audio/x-ms-wax" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wbmp" mimeType="image/vnd.wap.wbmp" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wcm" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-works" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wdb" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-works" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wks" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-works" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wm" mimeType="video/x-ms-wm" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wma" mimeType="audio/x-ms-wma" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wmd" mimeType="application/x-ms-wmd" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wmf" mimeType="application/x-msmetafile" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wml" mimeType="text/vnd.wap.wml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wmlc" mimeType="application/vnd.wap.wmlc" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wmls" mimeType="text/vnd.wap.wmlscript" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wmlsc" mimeType="application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wmp" mimeType="video/x-ms-wmp" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wmv" mimeType="video/x-ms-wmv" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wmx" mimeType="video/x-ms-wmx" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wmz" mimeType="application/x-ms-wmz" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wps" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-works" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wri" mimeType="application/x-mswrite" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wrl" mimeType="x-world/x-vrml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wrz" mimeType="x-world/x-vrml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wsdl" mimeType="text/xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".wvx" mimeType="video/x-ms-wvx" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".x" mimeType="application/directx" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xaf" mimeType="x-world/x-vrml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xaml" mimeType="application/xaml+xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xbap" mimeType="application/x-ms-xbap" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xbm" mimeType="image/x-xbitmap" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xdr" mimeType="text/plain" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xla" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-excel" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xlam" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-excel.addin.macroEnabled.12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xlc" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-excel" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xlm" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-excel" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xls" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-excel" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xlsb" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.binary.macroEnabled.12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xlsm" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.macroEnabled.12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xlsx" mimeType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xlt" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-excel" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xltm" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-excel.template.macroEnabled.12" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xltx" mimeType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.template" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xlw" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-excel" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xml" mimeType="text/xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xof" mimeType="x-world/x-vrml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xpm" mimeType="image/x-xpixmap" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xps" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xsd" mimeType="text/xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xsf" mimeType="text/xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xsl" mimeType="text/xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xslt" mimeType="text/xml" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xsn" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".xwd" mimeType="image/x-xwindowdump" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".z" mimeType="application/x-compress" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".zip" mimeType="application/x-zip-compressed" />
            </staticContent>

<tracing>

<traceFailedRequests />

<traceProviderDefinitions>
                    <add name="WWW Server" guid="{3a2a4e84-4c21-4981-ae10-3fda0d9b0f83}">
                        <areas>
                            <clear />
                            <add name="Authentication" value="2" />
                            <add name="Security" value="4" />
                            <add name="Filter" value="8" />
                            <add name="StaticFile" value="16" />
                            <add name="CGI" value="32" />
                            <add name="Compression" value="64" />
                            <add name="Cache" value="128" />
                            <add name="RequestNotifications" value="256" />
                        </areas>
                    </add>
                    <add name="ASP" guid="{06b94d9a-b15e-456e-a4ef-37c984a2cb4b}">
                        <areas>
                            <clear />
                        </areas>
                    </add>
                    <add name="ISAPI Extension" guid="{a1c2040e-8840-4c31-ba11-9871031a19ea}">
                        <areas>
                            <clear />
                        </areas>
                    </add>
                </traceProviderDefinitions>

</tracing>

<urlCompression />

<validation />

</system.webServer>

</configuration>

Friday, June 30, 2006 2:52 PM
  • User-42340058 posted
    What's the status of <configuration configSource="\\fileserver\share\farm.config" /> ??
    Friday, September 8, 2006 2:56 PM
  • User1365816255 posted

Hey Mark~

This is not working currently as of RC1 for Vista.  It is in the schema, though, so don't get discouraged because it is a work item for us to work on for LHS (server) Beta 3.  I know this doesn't help but in the land of priorities, UNC support isn't a priority for client :)

Hope that helps,

Saturday, September 9, 2006 12:10 AM