ASP.NET Wiki Starter Kit?? RRS feed

• Question

• User1199573079 posted

Sorry this is not a specific "Personal Site Start Kit" question, but I didn't see an appropriate heading for "Other" questions.

The folks at work here want to implement a Wiki and have suggested to us to implement the TWiki solution (PERL based), even though we're primarily a Microsoft shop.

Does anyone know of or can point me towards an ASP.NET Wiki solution? I thought there might have been already a starter kit along these lines. 

Much thanks, Fred. 

Monday, May 28, 2007 11:43 AM

All replies

• User541108374 posted

Hi,

there was such a starter kit created to show off Atlas, which was the beta of what we now know as ASP.NET AJAX. Unfortunately I haven't seen an upgrade for it and was thinking of creating an update on my own in the future (when I have some more free time to spare).

Grz, Kris.

Monday, May 28, 2007 11:58 AM
  • User1754323106 posted

No such starter kit that i'm aware of, but you can try flexwiki, that's a good start..for coding purpose anyway.

http://www.flexwiki.com/

There was an Atlas ajax wiki page, but not sure where that went after awhile, I got some really good ideas there. If anybody else knows about it, let me know.

Monday, May 28, 2007 12:00 PM
  • User1052258516 posted

Well if you are a MS shop you could take a look at Sharepoint 2007 I believe it has a Wiki template, not sure how good it is.  That is if you don't want a free product that is.

Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:31 PM