none
What user is MSMQTriggers RRS feed

• Question

• I have some private message queues that show MSMQTriggers has permission - but I don't recall how I added it and when I try to add that user ( unlike Network Service ) I cannot find it. 

How do I add MSMQTriggers as shown to other queues ?  I have tried MSMQTriggers and MSMQ Triggers but not found to add

thtthh

andrew

Saturday, August 18, 2018 10:41 PM

Answers

• Hi Andrew, MSMQTriggers just appeared magically. I did add NETWORK SERVICES before it appeared. That may have had something to do with it but who knows. All good.
    • Marked as answer by andrewcw Saturday, January 12, 2019 3:51 AM
    Saturday, January 12, 2019 2:15 AM

All replies

• Hi Andrew, I guess that by now you found out how to do it. Can you post the message as i am having the same problem and cannot find the answer anywhere :-( Thanks, Bryan
    Saturday, January 12, 2019 1:37 AM
  • Hi Andrew, MSMQTriggers just appeared magically. I did add NETWORK SERVICES before it appeared. That may have had something to do with it but who knows. All good.
    • Marked as answer by andrewcw Saturday, January 12, 2019 3:51 AM
    Saturday, January 12, 2019 2:15 AM
  • Yes - I am now using WIN 2016 on a VM and although I didn't explicitly add it, I now see it.  If I recall I ran an earlier test and figured I didn't need to add it - not realizing it added itself somehow - weird.  Glad you have it working !

andrew

Saturday, January 12, 2019 3:50 AM