BizTalk 2016 BRE deployment error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

we are using BizTalk 2016 and we have 2 BizTalk servers in the group

we get following error during rules deployment.

Database associated with deployment driver does not match the database ":" specified during product configuration

i have searched a lot over net and i can see that all the registry settings and database entries supposed to be there ARE THERE.

Has anyone faced the same issue?

Please mark the post as answer if this answers your question. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:52 AM

All replies

• I've had that exact error, see my blog The database “SERVER:BizTalkRuleEngineDb” associated with the deployment driver does not match the database “:” specified during production configuration

Basically in the table dbo.adm_Group the two columns RuleEngineDBServerName & RuleEngineDBName  are empty when they should contain the SQL Server name and Rule Engine Database

Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:50 AM
  • Thanks for the response Colin,

But those values are already perfect in the database. I verified both database and registry.

Please mark the post as answer if this answers your question. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Thursday, January 10, 2019 7:55 AM
  • The issue has been fixed. The root cause was August 2018 Microsoft .Net Framework security patches were missing. Once we installed latest security patch, it is fixed. 

Saturday, January 12, 2019 3:42 AM