none
every time I try to modify something in my 'data set' I get 102 errors list RRS feed

• Question

• hello

when i try to modify dataset in project. everytime i face 102 errors. check attachment. using visual studio 2010.

Sunday, December 21, 2014 10:04 AM

Answers

• Hello jagbir21,

>> when i try to modify dataset in project

According to your description, it seems that you are using typed dataset.

If you are trying to modify the automatically generated code, please do not do that since it is not designed to be customized.

If not, please provided a clarification about how you modify the dataset in project, the tables you are using and .NET version.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 22, 2014 8:37 AM

All replies

• Hello jagbir21,

>> when i try to modify dataset in project

According to your description, it seems that you are using typed dataset.

If you are trying to modify the automatically generated code, please do not do that since it is not designed to be customized.

If not, please provided a clarification about how you modify the dataset in project, the tables you are using and .NET version.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 22, 2014 8:37 AM
  • You need show "All Files" button on the project explorer and expand Your Dataset your dataset will include with the following files shown in the picture, an extra file like dstReport1.Designer.vb will be created with the existing file like dstReport.Designer.vb which causing the duplication of the datasets with same name in ur project, as shown in the image delete the "dstReport.Designer.vb" file it will skip the errors.
    Wednesday, December 24, 2014 11:48 AM