none
Excel creates several sheet when report is refreshed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

When I refresh my workbook, Excel repeats the process and creates 16 new sheets. Could someone tell what I'm doing wrong?

• Edited by Rabenja Monday, October 27, 2014 10:02 PM
    Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:48 AM

All replies

• Is this a macro enabled workbook? Are there any macros in it?
    Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:15 AM
  • Michal Marcos are enabled but no macros are used.
    Saturday, October 25, 2014 2:55 PM
  • No macro's are used but when you refresh your workbook additional worksheet are added? It sure seems like some kind of action is triggered. Can you take a look at the 'This Workbook' section in VBA to see if something is triggered there?

Maurice

Saturday, October 25, 2014 8:02 PM
  • I had a look but to be honest I don't know what to look for and where. It looks like the error has some kind of relation to the 16 tables since 16 new sheets are created.

Any suggestion?

• Edited by Rabenja Tuesday, October 28, 2014 2:45 PM
    Monday, October 27, 2014 10:05 PM
  • Hi Rabenja,

It's hard to determine what the problem is, could you please share this workbook with us?

I recommend that you make a copy of this workbook, delete all of the macros or VBA code since it doesn't use them, then try to refresh, check if the problem exists.

If the problem remains, check if the workbook use any add-ins, it's possible that some add-in is watching the refresh event, create those additional worksheets automatically.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 7:42 AM