communication between a web project and a class project RRS feed

• Question

• User665793701 posted

I have web project development in asp .net framework 3.5. Now for security problem I need hide some code and plan to develop a new class project. In my new class project there is only have some codes and project should build independently. But, I need some database information which I dont want to connect from my class project becasue here I dont want to enlearge my code.

I need a solution that my class project can call my web project and get some a data. How I call a web from my class project which is independent  and next it will incorporate in my web project as a .dll

Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:55 AM

Answers

• User1591401481 posted

I think it can be easely handled by creating the method in your class project. if you dont want to connect database through class project then create method in class project which takes the arrguments (your database info arrguments) and process them according to your requirment and return the result.

Suppose

MyWebProject

Access Database code

Call MyCallsProject.CheckDatabaseInfo(DatabaseObject or dataset, or any object type you want to process in Calls project)

Hope it will resolve your issue.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:38 AM