Enterprise Library Logging Block Context Items not being logged

Question

• I'm using Enterprise Library Logging Block (5.0.505) from an Azure web role.  I've set some context items, but they do not get logged.  Upon tracing through the code, it appears that the following check is failing in ContextItems.ProcessContextItems:

// avoid retrieval if necessary permissions are not granted to the executing assembly
    if (SecurityManager.IsGranted(new SecurityPermission(SecurityPermissionFlag.Infrastructure)))

(The calls that lead up to this are: MyLogger.Log->LogWriterImpl.Write(LogEntry)->LogWriterImpl.ProcessLog->ContextItems.ProcessContextItems) 

The web role is running with the default setting of Full Trust.  I'm not very familiar with how CAS works.  Any idea why this would be failing?

Monday, December 03, 2012 8:31 PM

All replies

• Hi K-reyn,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

I am trying to involve some other one into this case, wait it patiently, please.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mike Feng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 11:07 AM
  • Hi K-reyn,

From a support perspective this is really beyond what we can do here in the forums. If you cannot determine your answer here or on your own, consider opening a support case with us. Visit this link to see the various support options that are available to better meet your needs: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;en-us;offerprophone

Best regards,

Mark Stanley
    MSDN Community Support

Thursday, December 06, 2012 11:18 PM