none
stylesheet is too complex RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are having XSLT which is working fine in .net framework 3.5 & on windows server 2008 R2. Recently, we migrated the application and windows server to .net framework 4.0 & windows server 2012. With that we have started facing issue for XSLT.

The issue comes as "Stylesheet is too complex."

Here, when hosted site on Windows server 2012, Its application pool shows .net framework as 4.5 with CLR of 4.0.

I have come across KB for .net framework 4.5 (KB 2828841). I am not sure whether this hot fix needs to be applied on server or not. If yes, can anybody guide me how to get this fix?

Its bit urgent, so request you to provide prompt response.

Thanking You,

Bhavin Shah

Friday, August 8, 2014 8:10 AM

Answers

• Hi Bhavin,

I am trying to report this confusing issue, but it need some time and I don’t know the result. So at the moment, you still need to use the available way to contact Microsoft for the hotfix. Sorry for any inconvenience. https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ln=en-us&wa=wsignin1.0.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Bhavin,

>I have come across KB for .net framework 4.5 (KB 2828841). I am not sure whether this hot fix needs to be applied on server or not. If yes, can anybody guide me how to get this fix?

I’m not sure. The hotfix doesn’t mention Windows Server 2012. But there is a link on KB page that provides a way to contact Microsoft, you will get the hotfix and the answer about can 2012 applies the hotfix.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, August 11, 2014 2:48 AM
  • I am not able to contact Microsoft via either chat or Any particular channel. I am really surprised the way I need to move around to get the hotfix downloaded from Microsoft. I am still struggling to download it & confirm whether it will work in the first place or not.

Monday, August 11, 2014 7:29 AM
  • Hi Bhavin,

I am trying to report this confusing issue, but it need some time and I don’t know the result. So at the moment, you still need to use the available way to contact Microsoft for the hotfix. Sorry for any inconvenience. https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ln=en-us&wa=wsignin1.0.

Regards,

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9:17 AM