none
Powerpoint - Presenter View RRS feed

• Question

• I would very much like to obtain read only access to objects in the Presenter View. Particularly the Next Slide / Next Animation image.

Is there any way to achieve this?

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 2:13 PM

Answers

• >>>Using .NET, Add-ins, Office Primary Interop Assemblies, VSTO, VBA or any other method, are any elements of the PowerPoint Presenter View exposed. In particular I would like to access the Next Slide / Next Animation image.<<<

According to your description, I have done searching, unfortunately, I am not able to find any solution. So I suggest that you could submit any feedback to Powerpoint UserVoice:

https://powerpoint.uservoice.com/

Thanks for your understanding.
    • Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:32 AM
    Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:40 AM

All replies

• >>>I would very much like to obtain read only access to objects in the Presenter View. Particularly the Next Slide / Next Animation image.

Is there any way to achieve this?<<<

According to your description, could you provide more detail description about your requirement, you could provide sample code, screenshot etc., full information help us resolve your issue.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:55 AM
  • Using .NET, Add-ins, Office Primary Interop Assemblies, VSTO, VBA or any other method, are any elements of the PowerPoint Presenter View exposed. In particular I would like to access the Next Slide / Next Animation image.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:57 PM
  • >>>Using .NET, Add-ins, Office Primary Interop Assemblies, VSTO, VBA or any other method, are any elements of the PowerPoint Presenter View exposed. In particular I would like to access the Next Slide / Next Animation image.<<<

According to your description, I have done searching, unfortunately, I am not able to find any solution. So I suggest that you could submit any feedback to Powerpoint UserVoice:

https://powerpoint.uservoice.com/

• Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:32 AM
    Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:40 AM