none
How can we send multile GS For EDI X12 850 Outgoing Interface RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

How can we set and send multile GS For EDI X!2 850 Outgoing Interface using One party and one send port .

Thanks,

Rajesh

Friday, December 5, 2008 11:13 AM

Answers

• In R2 using a customer pipeline component.

And in BTS2009, using dynamic message envelopes feature

There is another work around for this.

You can duplicate your 850 schema into multiple traget namespaces than the default and in the GS grid for 'Receiver Settings', you can create multiple GS headers for the same version and same Transaction set but diff namespace. This should work

Let me know if it doesnt

regds

Ravi

• Marked as answer by edhickey Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:42 AM
    Monday, December 8, 2008 10:38 AM

All replies

• In R2 using a customer pipeline component.

And in BTS2009, using dynamic message envelopes feature

There is another work around for this.

You can duplicate your 850 schema into multiple traget namespaces than the default and in the GS grid for 'Receiver Settings', you can create multiple GS headers for the same version and same Transaction set but diff namespace. This should work

Let me know if it doesnt

regds

Ravi

• Marked as answer by edhickey Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:42 AM
    Monday, December 8, 2008 10:38 AM
  • I will explain in detail the solution mentioned above.. which we are using in our project...

In 'GS and ST segment Definition' page of  part as a receiver, you have an option to select 'Target Namespace' .

Unfortunately you won't be able to configure two 850 types of same version with different GS sender and receiver ids... As a workaround, create copies of your 850 schema and update the namespace like...

http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/EDI/X12/2006/Partner1 for GS sender receiver combination X & Y

http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/EDI/X12/2006/Partner2 for GS sender receiver combination A & B

From your orchestration, replace the namespace of the X12 message based on the GS sender receiver combination to be used in the party level..

Let me know if you have any queries..

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 2:29 PM