none
How to Configure "ISA12: Interchange Control Version", if the datasets support multiple versions say 304, 406, 502, etc. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am having a requirement to configure "ISA12: Interchange Control Version" to support multiple version.

Following is the issue:-

1) In the Parties->X12 Fallback Setting -> Envelopes-> Control Version Number(ISA12)->Select any version from the Drop   down starting from 200 To 603.In my case i selected 403.

2) In the Parties->X12 Fallback Setting ->Transaction Set Settings-> Envelopes->Version/Release->00502.

For Example: I have two Files File A having version "403" and File "B" having version "502".

Note: When i Process a file through the Biztalk it is having the version 403 after the file get processed, as i i set in the "ISA12", but for the another file i want the version to be "502" but it always have the version which i set in the "ISA12".

Can we have the version coming on the basis of (2) i.e. Version/Release? if not how can i achieve the solution for above mentioned problem. 

Thanks in Advance

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 2:08 PM

Answers

All replies