how to trace RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, am using reliance data card. Few days before in my company someone without my knowledge took the datacard and used it for sending abuse mail.i tried to see the usage history in software of reliance connect but everything erased.I traced the ip but i cant able to find the people. Only the area am getting. So anyone help me how to find their system id or log file in the system or log file in reliance card. . . . . . Thanks in advance.
    Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:09 AM

Answers

• Hi Lokeshkar,

I'm locking down this thread, as at the current time I can't verify the Identity of RCOMCare.  I have removed their posts and your response.  Please be careful about sharing your personal information in the future. 

If RCOMCare is indeed a legitimate reach out from the Reliance company, please call Reliance directly and follow-up with them through their channels instead of on our forum where you can't verify their identity.

No one, on any official support forum should ask you to reveal personal information like this publically.

To RCOMCare, if you are legitimately from Reliance, I apologize, I would suggest you not use mass fabricated responses which request customer details.  Instead, point to your official website and support contact info there for customers to follow-up with and verify themselves.

Thank you both; I hope you can resolve this matter moving forward.

Sincerely,

Michael Hawker | Program Manager | Network Monitor

Friday, March 23, 2012 7:26 PM

All replies

• So I'm trying to understand what you need.  I understand somebody stole your network card and you are trying to find who did this.  You mentioned you traced the IP, but I'm not sure how you did this?  Is this a 3G card?  If this is wireless, then I'm not aware of a simple way to capture this traffic.  Please let me know if I'm understanding what you are asking.

Paul

Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:08 PM
  • Am using reliance wireless 1x net data card. The ip what i have got frm isp is 115.242.137.253 and 115.184.96.65. Pls help me to find it.

Lokesh

Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:27 PM
  • If you are trying to find your stolen card, any traffic sent from the card will not arrive at your local machine.  Unless you are sniffing at a network trunk, you will not find network traffic from this IP.  Network routers specifically block that traffic so that performance on relatively local networks don't get network traffic they don't care about.  By the time it gets to your machine, you'll see only the traffic destine for that particular IP address.

Paul

• Proposed as answer by Paul E Long Thursday, March 22, 2012 4:16 PM
    Monday, March 19, 2012 7:22 PM
  • Hi Lokeshkar,

I'm locking down this thread, as at the current time I can't verify the Identity of RCOMCare.  I have removed their posts and your response.  Please be careful about sharing your personal information in the future. 

If RCOMCare is indeed a legitimate reach out from the Reliance company, please call Reliance directly and follow-up with them through their channels instead of on our forum where you can't verify their identity.

No one, on any official support forum should ask you to reveal personal information like this publically.

To RCOMCare, if you are legitimately from Reliance, I apologize, I would suggest you not use mass fabricated responses which request customer details.  Instead, point to your official website and support contact info there for customers to follow-up with and verify themselves.

Thank you both; I hope you can resolve this matter moving forward.

Sincerely,

Michael Hawker | Program Manager | Network Monitor

Friday, March 23, 2012 7:26 PM