Data Flow Debug RRS feed

• Question

• I was working on some Data Flow stuff, but when I had to enter an expression, I forgot to activate the actual canvas.

So I typed some stuff and at some point pressed backspace, which caused my browser to go back a page. For some reason I also had to log in again, but then I noticed my Data Flows Debug session was not active any more.

Now I'm wondering if the previous session is still active (and if so, for how long) and if I can somehow close it.

Is there any way to find out? Will it continue to run?

thanks

Friday, July 26, 2019 12:10 PM

Answers

• Hi there,

Was your debug session on or loading? If the session has started, it should reattach on refresh. We currently have a work item to replicate this behavior while the session is starting up.

Each session is active for 60 mins before the time to live expires and the cluster shuts down.

Daniel

Friday, July 26, 2019 5:05 PM

All replies

• Hi there,

Was your debug session on or loading? If the session has started, it should reattach on refresh. We currently have a work item to replicate this behavior while the session is starting up.

Each session is active for 60 mins before the time to live expires and the cluster shuts down.

Daniel

Friday, July 26, 2019 5:05 PM
  • Hi aljapr,

Just checking in to see if the above information was helpful. If this answers your query, please do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote, as it might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Monday, July 29, 2019 7:24 PM
  • Hi aljapr,

Following up to see if you still need assistance on this query.

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:07 PM
  • sorry for the late reply

very helpful, I will keep the 60min time to live in mind.

Friday, August 2, 2019 12:13 PM
  • Hi there,

Thanks much for the confirmation. You feedback helps! :)

Friday, August 2, 2019 6:36 PM