Build Errors that I can't figure out RRS feed

• Question

• I was given a simple project that won't run.  It just has a single simple screen.   These are the 3 errors it produces.  I can't figure out how to fix this?

Error 1 'System.Windows.Controls.Canvas' does not contain a definition for 'UriKind' and no extension method 'UriKind' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Controls.Canvas' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) WpfPrototype4\WpfPrototype3\WpfPrototype3Screens\obj\Debug\Screen_1.g.cs 1614 114 WpfPrototype3Screens

Error 2 'System.Windows.Controls.Canvas' does not contain a definition for 'Windows' and no extension method 'Windows' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Controls.Canvas' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) \WpfPrototype4\WpfPrototype3\WpfPrototype3Screens\Screen_1.xaml 1 20 WpfPrototype3Screens

Error 3 An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'WpfPrototype3Screens.Screen_1.System' WpfPrototype4\WpfPrototype3\WpfPrototype3Screens\obj\Debug\Screen_1.g.cs 1625 57 WpfPrototype3Screens

Jeff Davis

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:44 PM

All replies

• You will have to post the xaml/cs code, it looks like you are using types that don't exist, or your project is missing references.
    Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:49 PM