none
Data Lake Store Azure SDK Ruby

Question

• #<Azure::ARM::DataLakeStore::Models::DataLakeStoreAccount:0x005580c6e71ea8 @name="testdlsabc", @location="East US 2", @type=nil, @properties= #<Azure::ARM::DataLakeStore::Models::DataLakeStoreAccountProperties:0x005580c6e68060 @encryption_state="Enabled", @encryption_config= #<Azure::ARM::DataLakeStore::Models::EncryptionConfig:0x005580c6e64230 @type="UserManaged", @key_vault_meta_info= #<Azure::ARM::DataLakeStore::Models::KeyVaultMetaInfo:0x005580c6e60018 @key_vault_resource_id="/subscriptions/<Subscription_ID here>/resourceGroups/TestRG-ZN/providers/Microsoft.KeyVault/vaults/testdlskey", @encryption_key_name="dlskey", @encryption_key_version="<Key Version 32 lenght>" >>>>

This is the object i'm passing to the SDK for the creation of Data Lake Store Account but i'm getting this error

Invalid parameters: Payload.EncryptionConfig.MsiSecretUri

Asad

Thursday, August 17, 2017 4:20 AM

All replies

• Hi Asad,

I opened up an issue for you here: https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-ruby/issues/933

The Ruby SDK team should follow up with you.

Thank you,

Joo Wan

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:50 PM
  • Hi Asad,

Following up on this -- it looks like you are trying to manage the encryption yourself? (@type="UserManaged").  If this is true, you will also need to set the identity field in your PUT request: "type": "SystemAssigned"

Also, please provide the documentation link that you were following so that I know we are on the same page and if we need to update accordingly.

Thank you,

Joo Wan

Monday, September 11, 2017 11:47 PM