none
Error NetFramework! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi , I Wanted tell you that like 2 weeks ago i just install net framework (Updated Online Installer) When its almost done i waited for 1 hours more or less but the installations is never finish. Then i just cancel that installation, after that i want to reinstall again but with (Oflline Installer) When i just open and file extracted Its Says "Another Instalations of this package is already  running.Please wait other install to finish before reinstall this package" That Very Annoying to me , i cant even play my game now Please Reply if You Know how to solve 

Thanks

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:32 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

please have a try with the following steps to Check if the Installer Service is running:

1. Click Start, type Services.msc and press {ENTER}
    2. Find Windows Installer service, change Startup type to “Disabled”, click OK, and reboot your computer.
    3. After restarting pc, double-click Windows Installer
    4. Set the Startup type of Windows Installer to Manual
    5. Click Start to start the service.
    6. Click OK.

Besides, you need to confirm the following:

1. Is there more than one instance of msiexec.exe running in Task Manager?

2. Open Task Manager and see if there are more than one

3. Kill them

Meanwhile, I suggest you use .NET Framework Setup Verification Tool to check if the .NET Framework is ok.   http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2008/10/13/8999004.aspx

If you find there is anything wrong with .NET Framework, you may use Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool to do a repair. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 2:21 AM