Unable to submit. Please try again later uwp submission RRS feed

• Question

• I get this error "Unable to submit. Please try again later" when I try to submit a new version for my app through the  dashboard submission process. I've waited about 24 hour as I thought this was an issue with the website but at this moment I'm still having the same issue. 

Also I noticed when I click on the "Age ratings" tab I get the error message "GenericErrorMessage" not sure if this is what is causing the issue as well. 

Sunday, July 29, 2018 8:10 PM

All replies

• Hi DevLex21,
    > when I click on the "Age ratings" tab I get the error message "GenericErrorMessage"
    There’s nothing wrong with the Age ratings in my Dashboard. With no more details, we can’t analyze your issue. 
    Could you please make a support ticket through your developer account and provide the information as detailed as possible? The team will assisted you better with the details.
    After that, please post your ticket number here if your problem persists. We will report the team with your ticket number.
    Best Regards
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 30, 2018 6:53 AM