none
.NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 ERROR CODE 8x20070002 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to solve this problem for several days. On youtube it is one video with this problem, but it dosen't work. I have windows 10. PLS HELP ME!!!!
    Sunday, February 9, 2020 2:26 PM

All replies

• pls help me!!!!!

Sunday, February 9, 2020 2:36 PM
  • Hi darkgalaxy,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Unfortunately, refer to the information you provided, I can’t reproduce this issue and get more information to analyze the root cause of the issue.

I need to confirm when the error code “8x20070002” occurs. Does it occur during installing or running .NET Framework 3.5?

If possible, please share me more steps or screenshots about the error code so that I can research it better.

In addition, if the issue occurs during installation, in order to resolve it better, you also could upload your installation logs. Please download and run this collect.exe tool, go to %temp% folder and find the vslogs.zip file, upload it to https://onedrive.live.com/ and share the link in here. Please clean up the personal information like Cookies and Password before you share your log.

Thanks for your understanding and we are willing to help you further. 

Best Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, February 10, 2020 2:00 AM
  • Hi darkgalaxy,

Sorry to disturb you.

What about your issue now?

If your issue is resolved, please share your solution here and that will help others who have similar issue.

If the issue still persists, please provide us with more details so that we can help you better.

Besides, you could have a look at the similar issue:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/e724a1bb-b579-4455-b92c-90c4d898b299/net-framework-35-error-code-8x20070002?forum=netfxsetup 

We are looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 12:40 PM