none
Network Projector RRS feed

• Question

• Hey all. I'm trying to figure out how to simply get the Network Projector stuff working. Not building a full image just now, or doing any serious customization. I just want to get a box with the network projector software working, to test it out and see how useful it is.

I can't figure out what features to enable to get it to run. Or whether it needs to be activated somehow after install. I've basically got an image with every feature enabled at this point, and still, it's not detected as a network projector. It's also not listening on port 80, which I would have expected.

Any advice?

Monday, January 24, 2011 5:36 PM

All replies

• Does this work on Win7? If so we should be able to get it to work on WES7. You mentioned that you installed all the features, but you didn't mention what drivers are installed. If you used IBW without an unattend it may not have added a driver you need. The IBW automapping functionality has some limitations. In order to install all the Win7 drivers that we have, you need to create an unattend in ICE, and use that with IBW to install. That should give you a runtime with maximum functionality.

If it still doesn't work with all the features and drivers, but you can see the device in device manager try unistalling and re-installing the device.

Brent
    Wednesday, January 26, 2011 2:37 AM
  • I dunno what device you are referring to.  I am trying to make a Network Projector with WES, and connect to it from Win7.
    Friday, February 18, 2011 8:59 PM