Sharepoint Designer 2007 can preview appl but how to run appl in Sharepoint Central Administration? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Community

My goal was to integrate my ASP.Net website into Sharepoint.

I started out with WSS 3.0 attempting to put the website into
    the layout folder.  It was suggested that I use Sharepoint Designer
    to integrate the ASP.Net website into Sharepoint so I am now using
    Sharepoint Designer 2007. 

I am having a problem with Sharepoint Designer 2007 because the
    instructions are after creating a web development project, creating
    an assembly, updating the Sharepoint web.config and copying the
    results of the web development projects bin folder to the Sharepoint
    bin folder  to run Sharepoint Designer 2007 and add the aspx file
    from the file menu.

The problem is that after copying the contents of the web development
    projects bin folder to the Sharepoint bin folder I ran Sharepoint
    Designer 2007 but instead of clicking the "File" option on the menu
    and adding an aspx file I couldn't click file because "File" option
    on the menu was disabled.

The only option available was the "File Import Site wizard".  I ran
    the "File Import Site wizard" and it copied the files from the web
    development project into the local folder that I created.

From the Sharepoint Designer 2007 you can select "Preview in Browser"
    and see the site and if you look in the address bar you will see a url:

of http://localhost:52230/addtosite/Main.aspx.

The main problem is that this website is not running in Sharepoint
    Central Administration.

when I run Sharepoint 3.0 Central Administration and type the url:

http://servername/addtosite/main.aspx

I get an error message stating "the webpage cannot be found" http 404

Then I copy the addtosite project to the _layouts folder and type the url:

http://servername/_layouts/addtosite

and I get an error stating "Description: An application error occurred on the server.
    The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on the local server machine,
    please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the
    current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "RemoteOnly".
    To enable the details to be viewable on remote machines, please set "mode" to "Off"."

At this point I didn't change the Sharepoint web.config because I followed
    the instructions correctly which is why it ran in Sharepoint Designer 2007.

In short the project you can preview the appl in Sharepoint Designer 2007
    but the question is still how do I get the application to run in Sharepoint 3.0 Central Administration?

Thank you
        Shabeaut 

• Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Friday, August 19, 2011 6:46 AM spd questions except wf go to the design/cust forum (From:SharePoint - Setup, Upgrade, Administration and Operation (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 9:36 PM

Answers

• Hi ,

Have you tried to browse to the web site using the url: http://servername:52230/addtosite/Main.aspx ? When previewing in SharePoint Designer ,the url will be the same as you browse the site in the SharePoint  .Then I changed the server name to ‘localhost’ ,the site also show up properly .But when you browse without the port number ,it will prompt with an error ‘The web page cannot be found ’ .

For more detailed information about the steps to deploy a ASP.NET web site to SharePoint using SharePoint Designer ,you can refer to this site :

Converting an ASP.NET site into a SharePoint site : http://www.codeproject.com/KB/sharepoint/ASPNET_to_Sharepoint.aspx

Thanks,

Entan Ming
    • Marked as answer by Shabeaut Monday, August 29, 2011 2:15 PM
    Monday, August 22, 2011 5:35 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

Have you tried to browse to the web site using the url: http://servername:52230/addtosite/Main.aspx ? When previewing in SharePoint Designer ,the url will be the same as you browse the site in the SharePoint  .Then I changed the server name to ‘localhost’ ,the site also show up properly .But when you browse without the port number ,it will prompt with an error ‘The web page cannot be found ’ .

For more detailed information about the steps to deploy a ASP.NET web site to SharePoint using SharePoint Designer ,you can refer to this site :

Converting an ASP.NET site into a SharePoint site : http://www.codeproject.com/KB/sharepoint/ASPNET_to_Sharepoint.aspx

Thanks,

Entan Ming
    • Marked as answer by Shabeaut Monday, August 29, 2011 2:15 PM
    Monday, August 22, 2011 5:35 AM
  • Hello Entan Ming

I am using MOSS 2007 now.

I have had the link you provided for days, yes, the app does run in Sharepoint Designer 2007.

Yes, if you copy and paste the "localhost" url that ran in Sharepoint Designer 2007  into Central Administration address bar it will run from localhost but not if you substitute "localhost" with servername followed by the _layouts folder etc.   That makes sense because the aspx file is in the path of the _layouts folder but in Sharepoint Designer 2007 it is in a different development folder.

The  problem  was the Sharepoint web.config but since I fixed the Sharepoint web.config file
    when I type in http://servername/_layouts/addtosite/main.aspx now nothing appears, not even a http 403, 404 or anything, just a blank page.

any ideas why my aspx page is not showing up?

Thank you
        Shabeaut

Monday, August 22, 2011 10:53 PM
  • Hi Shabeaut,

When you import file in SharePoint Designer ,the file is stored in the database of web application of the 52230 port .That is why you can visit the page using the http://localhot:52230/addtosite/main.aspx .The information in database cannot share with other databases .So when you try to visit the page in Central Administration ,it will prompt http 404 error .

After  copying  the pages into the _layout folder ,you  should also copy the assembly  files into the bin folder of Central Administration under Virtual directory .Then you can visit the page in Central Administration .Or you can get the put the assembly file under C:\Windows\assembly folder .Then the page in the _layout folder can be visited on any web application .

As for the error message .You can refer to the error logs which is stored here :C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extension\12\LOGS .Would you please provide the detailed error message for troubleshooting?

Thanks,

Entan Ming
    Tuesday, August 23, 2011 10:03 AM
  • Hello Entan Ming

I am recreating everything and following your instructions today.

I will send you all of the results tomorrow.

Thank you
        Shabeaut  

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 11:31 PM
  • Hello Entan Ming

The only thing I didn’t understand that you said was:

When you import file in SharePoint Designer ,the file is stored in the database of web application of the 52230 port . But if I can these files in Central Administration database
    I think that would solve the problem.  At the bottom of this page is the updated web.config that stops Central Administration.  Log file was to be only part that seemed to be error is at very bottom of this beneath web.config between asterisks.

Okay continuing with this reply, here is what I did:

Moved/Saved updated Sharepoint web.config that had all of the necessary changes made to it for the converted ASP.Net appl to run onto an external drive

Recreated ASP.Net appl.

Reinstalled MOSS 2007 (still have WSS 3.0 installed)

Create the Web Development project and the StrongNameKey

Update Assembly.info file with:

[assembly: System.Security.AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers]

Copy Web Development projects bin contents to the Sharepoint VirtualDirectories bin.

Run Sharepoint Designer 2007 and since the "Add File" is disabled I run the

"Import File Wizard" bringing in all of the files aspx, master, bin folder, obj folder, "ASP.Net appl web.config" (not the Sharepoint web.config) …

Select "Preview in Browser" and the site runs perfectly the address box shows url http://localhost:12034/DevProjName/ProgName.aspx.

(I didn't have to change the MasterPage path or Inherits declaration probably because

I the assembly created from web development project)

Copy project dll to VirtualDirctories

Copy "all" the files from same folder that ran in Sharepoint Designer 2007 into folder created in Central Administration _layouts path and typed url

Nothing appears, no error, and no error pages, no 403 or 404 or nothing else, just a blank page.

Remember I didn’t change the Sharepoint web.config, so Now I copied the updated Sharepoint web.config with all of the necessary changes made to it for the converted ASP.Net appl to run back into the VirtualDirectoris folder and typed the url :

http://servername:port/_layouts/DevProjName/ProgName.aspx

But the problem is the changes in the Sharepoint web.config for the ASP.Net appl to run is stopping the Central Administration from running.

So I copied the newly created Sharepoint web.config "without the updates" back into the VirtualDirectories folder and typed the url

http://servername:port/_layouts/DevProjName/ProgName.aspx

But same problem nothing appears.

Probably if I find out what is in the updated Sharepoint web.config that is stopping the Central Administration from running the _layouts folder the appl will work (I think)

Below is the "updated" Sharepoint web.config with all of the necessary changes made to it for the converted ASP.Net appl to run that stopped Central Administration from working:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>

<configuration>

<configSections>

<sectionGroup name="SharePoint">

<section name="SafeControls" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControlsConfigurationHandler, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<section name="RuntimeFilter" type="System.Configuration.SingleTagSectionHandler, System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />

<section name="WebPartLimits" type="System.Configuration.SingleTagSectionHandler, System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />

<section name="WebPartCache" type="System.Configuration.SingleTagSectionHandler, System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />

<section name="WebPartWorkItem" type="System.Configuration.SingleTagSectionHandler, System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />

<section name="WebPartControls" type="System.Configuration.SingleTagSectionHandler, System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />

<section name="SafeMode" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeModeConfigurationHandler, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<section name="MergedActions" type="System.Configuration.SingleTagSectionHandler, System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />

<section name="PeoplePickerWildcards" type="System.Configuration.NameValueSectionHandler, System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />

<section name="BlobCache" type="System.Configuration.SingleTagSectionHandler, System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />

</sectionGroup>

<sectionGroup name="System.Workflow.ComponentModel.WorkflowCompiler" type="System.Workflow.ComponentModel.Compiler.WorkflowCompilerConfigurationSectionGroup, System.Workflow.ComponentModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35">

<section name="authorizedTypes" type="System.Workflow.ComponentModel.Compiler.AuthorizedTypesSectionHandler, System.Workflow.ComponentModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

</sectionGroup>

<!-- ADDED TO SECTION -->

<sectionGroup name="system.web.extensions" type="System.Web.Configuration.SystemWebExtensionsSectionGroup,&#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral,&#xD;&#xA; PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35">

<sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup,&#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral,&#xD;&#xA; PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35">

<section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection,&#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral,&#xD;&#xA; PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" />

<sectionGroup name="webServices" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingWebServicesSectionGroup,&#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral,&#xD;&#xA; PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35">

<section name="jsonSerialization" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingJsonSerializationSection,&#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral,&#xD;&#xA; PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="Everywhere" />

<section name="profileService" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingProfileServiceSection,&#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral,&#xD;&#xA; PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" />

<section name="authenticationService" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingAuthenticationServiceSection,&#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral,&#xD;&#xA; PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" />

</sectionGroup>

</sectionGroup>

</sectionGroup>

</configSections>

<SharePoint>

<SafeMode MaxControls="200" CallStack="True" DirectFileDependencies="10" TotalFileDependencies="50" AllowPageLevelTrace="false">

<PageParserPaths>

VirtualPath="/*" CompilationMode="Always"

AllowServerSideScript="true" IncludeSubFolders="true" /&gt;

</PageParserPaths>

</SafeMode>

<WebPartLimits MaxZoneParts="50" PropertySize="1048576" />

<WebPartCache Storage="CacheObject" />

<WebPartControls DatasheetControlGuid="65BCBEE4-7728-41a0-97BE-14E1CAE36AAE" />

<SafeControls>

<SafeControl Assembly="System.Web, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" Namespace="System.Web.UI.WebControls" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="System.Web, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" Namespace="System.Web.UI.HtmlControls" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" Namespace="System.Web.UI" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" Namespace="System.Web.UI.WebControls" TypeName="SqlDataSource" Safe="False" AllowRemoteDesigner="False" />

<SafeControl Assembly="System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" Namespace="System.Web.UI.WebControls" TypeName="AccessDataSource" Safe="False" AllowRemoteDesigner="False" />

<SafeControl Assembly="System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" Namespace="System.Web.UI.WebControls" TypeName="XmlDataSource" Safe="False" AllowRemoteDesigner="False" />

<SafeControl Assembly="System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" Namespace="System.Web.UI.WebControls" TypeName="ObjectDataSource" Safe="False" AllowRemoteDesigner="False" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.SoapServer" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Meetings" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.SoapServer" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Meetings" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint.Search, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Search.WebControls" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint.Search, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Search.Internal.WebControls" TypeName="*" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Src="~/_controltemplates/*" IncludeSubFolders="True" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.Office.Workflow.Feature, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.Office.Workflow.Feature" TypeName="ProcessAllTasksButton" Safe="True" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.Office.Excel.WebUI, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.Office.Excel.WebUI" TypeName="*" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.Office.Server.UI, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.Office.Server.WebControls" TypeName="*" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.WebControls" TypeName="*" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing" TypeName="*" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.Internal.WebControls" TypeName="*" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.WebControls" TypeName="*" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.Navigation" TypeName="*" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.Office.Server, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.Office.Server.WebControls" TypeName="*" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.Office.Server, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.Office.Server.WebControls.FieldTypes" TypeName="*" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.Office.Workflow.Feature, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.Office.Server.WebControls.FieldTypes" TypeName="*" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.Office.Excel.WebUI, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.Office.Excel.WebUI" TypeName="*" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.WebControls" TypeName="*" />

<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.Office.Server.Search, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.WebControls" TypeName="*" Safe="True" />

<SafeControl Src="~/_admin/*" IncludeSubFolders="True" Safe="True" AllowRemoteDesigner="True" />

<!-- ADD SAFECONTROLS -->

<SafeControl Assembly="System.Web.Extensions, &#xD;&#xA; Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, &#xD;&#xA; PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Namespace="System.Web.UI" TypeName="*" Safe="True" />

<!-- Add from convert -->

<SafeControl Assembly="shrdy.csproj_deploy" Namespace="shrdy" TypeName="*" Safe="True" />

</SafeControls>

<PeoplePickerWildcards>

<clear />

<add key="AspNetSqlMembershipProvider" value="%" />

</PeoplePickerWildcards>

<MergedActions>

<Action id="bf064279-3567-42bf-a34d-0a74f6fe56ca" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.dlc.xml" />

<Action id="e3b7adae-f5db-4ce5-becb-1af83f7938ce" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.ewr.xml" />

<Action id="89be315b-a983-44f9-b1ed-d9920cf5528e" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.osrv.xml" />

<Action id="2637af1c-f384-4440-ab0c-e07a2e45f4d5" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.osrv.xml" />

<Action id="fc002d03-7839-402b-a94a-1c9a2d40b63d" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="cd6122b2-5c40-45fb-952b-908354a91e33" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="2365277a-c5ee-4589-84d4-c759e6b9477d" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="0582988f-9c26-4990-8672-0099f4567b03" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="9008b35c-3ad5-4831-bcbe-ec456a4e152b" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="009e5494-26c5-4181-936f-4d16f444b642" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="ab44b1d7-83b4-487b-ae26-22abe4008258" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="72db2c92-8bc1-4767-a12c-94b67d46d0cf" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="4cc2777f-e9ed-4af4-acbb-9f101f64e4d6" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="4cca960b-247e-4743-9f4b-835975e867f9" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="5552b985-f1b8-4647-83e1-97a3a8d5ca60" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="4e6e31a8-e068-491e-8d32-38da48dcf10a" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="090de644-e7ee-4a67-8fbf-8f41f2b4f1ff" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="2468c72a-0386-4c9e-9143-392fe192f9c0" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="0f0fbbf9-92c0-49d0-89bd-969b596d8492" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.sps.xml" />

<Action id="eaa3e0c0-973a-4dbd-96e9-48f7837a8909" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.spss.xml" />

<Action id="8182ca12-e9a6-4f4f-9cfe-8a0a21e217e6" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.spss.xml" />

<Action id="5055b13f-c200-45dd-8dbd-b046710e01ac" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.spss.xml" />

<Action id="5321d9c5-2486-49e8-bd2d-ab555ac4083d" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.spss.xml" />

<Action id="ea2d54ca-cd14-48a7-a5ca-b10b24141937" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\webconfig.spss.xml" />

<Action id="8f38caeb-7d69-4167-b728-0235f8179709" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\adminwebconfig.sts.xml" />

<Action id="bcda7b24-3b0f-423c-b5a6-6d06bd99c8a4" sourceFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\adminwebconfig.sts.xml" />

</MergedActions>

<BlobCache location="C:\blobCache" path="\.(gif|jpg|png|css|js)$" maxSize="10" enabled="false" />

<RuntimeFilter Assembly="Microsoft.Office.Server, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Class="Microsoft.Office.Server.Audience.AudienceManager" BuilderURL="audience_chooser.aspx" />

</SharePoint>

<system.web>

<securityPolicy>

<trustLevel name="WSS_Medium" policyFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\wss_mediumtrust.config" />

<trustLevel name="WSS_Minimal" policyFile="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\config\wss_minimaltrust.config" />

</securityPolicy>

<httpHandlers>

<remove verb="GET,HEAD,POST" path="*" />

<add verb="GET,HEAD,POST" path="*" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SPHttpHandler, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add verb="OPTIONS,PROPFIND,PUT,LOCK,UNLOCK,MOVE,COPY,GETLIB,PROPPATCH,MKCOL,DELETE,(GETSOURCE),(HEADSOURCE),(POSTSOURCE)" path="*" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SPHttpHandler, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add verb="*" path="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd" type="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler, Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" />

<!-- ADDED TO HTTPHANDLERS -->

<add verb="*" path="*.asmx" validate="false" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, &#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, &#xD;&#xA; PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

<add verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" validate="false" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, &#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, &#xD;&#xA; PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

<add verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, &#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, &#xD;&#xA; PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" validate="false" />

</httpHandlers>

<customErrors mode="Off" />

<httpRuntime maxRequestLength="51200" />

<authentication mode="Windows" />

<identity impersonate="true" />

<authorization>

<allow users="*" />

</authorization>

<httpModules>

<clear />

<add name="SPRequest" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SPRequestModule, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="OutputCache" type="System.Web.Caching.OutputCacheModule" />

<add name="FormsAuthentication" type="System.Web.Security.FormsAuthenticationModule" />

<add name="UrlAuthorization" type="System.Web.Security.UrlAuthorizationModule" />

<add name="WindowsAuthentication" type="System.Web.Security.WindowsAuthenticationModule" />

<add name="RoleManager" type="System.Web.Security.RoleManagerModule" />

<!-- <add name="Session" type="System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule"/> -->

<add name="PublishingHttpModule" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.PublishingHttpModule, Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<!-- ADD TO HTTPMODULES -->

<add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, &#xD;&#xA; Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, &#xD;&#xA; PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

</httpModules>

<globalization fileEncoding="utf-8" />

<compilation batch="false" debug="false">

<assemblies>

<add assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<!-- ADDED TO ASSEMBLIES ELEMENT -->

<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, &#xD;&#xA; Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

</assemblies>

<expressionBuilders>

<remove expressionPrefix="Resources" />

<add expressionPrefix="Resources" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.SPResourceExpressionBuilder, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add expressionPrefix="SPHtmlEncodedResources" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.SPHtmlEncodedResourceExpressionBuilder, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add expressionPrefix="SPSimpleFormattingEncodedResources" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSimpleFormattingEncodedResourceExpressionBuilder, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add expressionPrefix="SPUrl" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.WebControls.SPUrlExpressionBuilder, Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

</expressionBuilders>

</compilation>

<pages enableSessionState="false" enableViewState="true" enableViewStateMac="true" validateRequest="false" pageParserFilterType="Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SPPageParserFilter, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" asyncTimeout="7">

<namespaces>

<remove namespace="System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts" />

</namespaces>

<tagMapping>

<add tagType="System.Web.UI.WebControls.SqlDataSource, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" mappedTagType="Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.SPSqlDataSource, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

</tagMapping>

<!-- ADDED TO PAGES -->

<controls>

<add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, &#xD;&#xA; Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

</controls>

</pages>

<siteMap defaultProvider="CurrentNavSiteMapProvider" enabled="true">

<providers>

<add name="SPNavigationProvider" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Navigation.SPNavigationProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="SPSiteMapProvider" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Navigation.SPSiteMapProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="SPContentMapProvider" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Navigation.SPContentMapProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="SPXmlContentMapProvider" siteMapFile="_app_bin/layouts.sitemap" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Navigation.SPXmlContentMapProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="AdministrationQuickLaunchProvider" description="QuickLaunch navigation provider for the central administration site" type="Microsoft.Office.Server.Web.AdministrationQuickLaunchProvider, Microsoft.Office.Server.UI, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="SharedServicesQuickLaunchProvider" description="QuickLaunch navigation provider for shared services administration sites" type="Microsoft.Office.Server.Web.SharedServicesQuickLaunchProvider, Microsoft.Office.Server.UI, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="GlobalNavSiteMapProvider" description="CMS provider for Global navigation" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.Navigation.PortalSiteMapProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" NavigationType="Global" EncodeOutput="true" />

<add name="CombinedNavSiteMapProvider" description="CMS provider for Combined navigation" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.Navigation.PortalSiteMapProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" NavigationType="Combined" EncodeOutput="true" />

<add name="CurrentNavSiteMapProvider" description="CMS provider for Current navigation" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.Navigation.PortalSiteMapProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" NavigationType="Current" EncodeOutput="true" />

<add name="CurrentNavSiteMapProviderNoEncode" description="CMS provider for Current navigation, no encoding of output" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.Navigation.PortalSiteMapProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" NavigationType="Current" EncodeOutput="false" />

<add name="SiteDirectoryCategoryProvider" description="Site Directory category provider" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.WebControls.SiteDirectoryCategoryProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="MySiteMapProvider" description="MySite provider that returns areas and based on the current user context" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.MySiteMapProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="MySiteLeftNavProvider" description="MySite Left Nav provider that returns areas and based on the current user context" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.MySiteLeftNavProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="UsagePagesSiteMapProvider" description="Provider for navigation in Portal Usage pages" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.Analytics.UsagePagesSiteMapProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="SPXmlAdminContentMapProvider" siteMapFile="_app_bin/admin.sitemap" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Navigation.SPXmlContentMapProvider, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

</providers>

</siteMap>

<trust level="WSS_Medium" originUrl="" />

<webParts>

<transformers>

<add name="TransformableFilterValuesToFilterValuesTransformer" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.TransformableFilterValuesToFilterValuesTransformer, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="TransformableFilterValuesToParametersTransformer" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.TransformableFilterValuesToParametersTransformer, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="TransformableFilterValuesToFieldTransformer" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.TransformableFilterValuesToFieldTransformer, Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

<add name="TransformableFilterValuesToEntityInstanceTransformer" type="Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.WebControls.TransformableFilterValuesToEntityInstanceTransformer, Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

</transformers>

</webParts>

<machineKey validationKey="9E5B13E21E01C0F25C2E219961A9FB5970BFE7C23BD7BBA2" decryptionKey="BF3473DDC17D296A365127B406BD6021792F6C7C8C1E0FD4" validation="SHA1" />

</system.web>

<runtime>

<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">

<dependentAssembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.SharePoint" publicKeyToken="71e9bce111e9429c" culture="neutral" />

<bindingRedirect oldVersion="11.0.0.0" newVersion="12.0.0.0" />

</dependentAssembly>

<dependentAssembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.SharePoint.Dsp" publicKeyToken="71e9bce111e9429c" culture="neutral" />

</dependentAssembly>

<dependentAssembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.SharePoint.Dsp.OleDb" publicKeyToken="71e9bce111e9429c" culture="neutral" />

</dependentAssembly>

<dependentAssembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.SharePoint.Dsp.SoapPT" publicKeyToken="71e9bce111e9429c" culture="neutral" />

</dependentAssembly>

<dependentAssembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.SharePoint.Dsp.Sts" publicKeyToken="71e9bce111e9429c" culture="neutral" />

</dependentAssembly>

<dependentAssembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.SharePoint.Dsp.XmlUrl" publicKeyToken="71e9bce111e9429c" culture="neutral" />

</dependentAssembly>

<dependentAssembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.SharePoint.intl" publicKeyToken="71e9bce111e9429c" culture="neutral" />

</dependentAssembly>

<dependentAssembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.SharePoint.Library" publicKeyToken="71e9bce111e9429c" culture="neutral" />

</dependentAssembly>

<dependentAssembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.SharePoint.Security" publicKeyToken="71e9bce111e9429c" culture="neutral" />

</dependentAssembly>

<probing privatePath="bin;_app_bin" />

<dependentAssembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">

<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal" publicKeyToken="71e9bce111e9429c" culture="neutral" />

</dependentAssembly>

</assemblyBinding>

</runtime>

<location path="_layouts/images">

<system.web>

<authorization>

<allow users="*" />

</authorization>

</system.web>

</location>

<location path="_layouts/mobile/mbllogin.aspx">

<system.web>

<authorization>

<allow users="*" />

</authorization>

</system.web>

</location>

<System.Workflow.ComponentModel.WorkflowCompiler>

<authorizedTypes>

<authorizedType Assembly="System.Workflow.Activities, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Namespace="System.Workflow.*" TypeName="*" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="System.Workflow.ComponentModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Namespace="System.Workflow.*" TypeName="*" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="System.Workflow.Runtime, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Namespace="System.Workflow.Runtime" TypeName="CorrelationToken" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System" TypeName="Guid" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System" TypeName="DateTime" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System" TypeName="Boolean" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System" TypeName="Double" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System" TypeName="String" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System.Collections" TypeName="Hashtable" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System.Collections" TypeName="ArrayList" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System.Diagnostics" TypeName="DebuggableAttribute" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System.Runtime.CompilerServices" TypeName="CompilationRelaxationsAttribute" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System.Runtime.CompilerServices" TypeName="RuntimeCompatibilityAttribute" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System" TypeName="Int32" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System" TypeName="TimeSpan" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System.Collections.ObjectModel" TypeName="Collection`1" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow" TypeName="SPWorkflowActivationProperties" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow" TypeName="SPWorkflowTaskProperties" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow" TypeName="SPWorkflowHistoryEventType" Authorized="True" />

<authorizedType Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowActions, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowActions" TypeName="*" Authorized="True" />

</authorizedTypes>

</System.Workflow.ComponentModel.WorkflowCompiler>

<appSettings>

<add key="FeedCacheTime" value="300" />

<add key="FeedPageUrl" value="/_layouts/feed.aspx?" />

<add key="FeedXsl1" value="/Style Library/Xsl Style Sheets/Rss.xsl" />

<add key="ReportViewerMessages" value="Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.Analytics.UI.ReportViewerMessages, Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />

</appSettings>

<system.net>

<defaultProxy>

<proxy autoDetect="true" />

</defaultProxy>

</system.net>

<!-- ADDING WEB SERVICE HANDLERS -->

<system.web.extensions>

<scripting>

<webServices>

<!-- Uncomment this line to enable the authentication

service. Include requireSSL="true" if appropriate. -->

<!--

<authenticationService enabled="true"

requireSSL = "true|false"/>

-->

<!-- Uncomment these lines to enable the profile service.

To allow profile properties to be retrieved and modified in

ASP.NET AJAX applications, you need to add each property

name to the readAccessProperties and writeAccessProperties

attributes. -->

<!--

<profileService enabled="true"

readAccessProperties="propertyname1,propertyname2"

writeAccessProperties="propertyname1,propertyname2" />

-->

</webServices>

<!--

<scriptResourceHandler enableCompression="true"

enableCaching="true" />

-->

</scripting>

</system.web.extensions>

<system.webServer>

<validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />

<modules>

<add name="ScriptModule" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, &#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, &#xD;&#xA; Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

</modules>

<handlers>

<remove name="WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated" />

<add name="ScriptHandlerFactory" verb="*" path="*.asmx" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, &#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, &#xD;&#xA; Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

<add name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, &#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, &#xD;&#xA; Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

<add name="ScriptResource" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, &#xD;&#xA; System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, &#xD;&#xA; Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

</handlers>

</system.webServer>

</configuration>

*****************  error part is between these asterisks **************

08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF          Leaving function TaskCommon.LaunchDefaultBrowserInNewWindow
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF        Leaving function UserInterface.ShowCentralAdmin
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF      Leaving function UserInterface.WarmUp
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF      Entering function TaskDriver.Stop
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF        Entering function TaskDriver.OnTaskDriverStop
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF          Sending a task driver stop event: TaskDriverEventArgs.EventCriticalityType error, TaskDriverEventArgs.EventType.stop,
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF          Entering function TaskDriverStateChange.Enter
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF            Acquiring the writer lock to change the state
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF            Current state of the task driver is neverrun.  You want to change it to stoppedrunning
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF            Changed state of the task driver to neverrun
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF            Released the writer lock to change the state
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF          Leaving function TaskDriverStateChange.Enter
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF          Entering function TaskDriver.FireOnTaskDriverEvent
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF            Entering function UserInterface.TaskDriverEventHandler
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF              Received a TaskDriverEventHandler: TaskDriverEventArgs.EventCriticalityType error, TaskDriverEventArgs.EventType stop, message
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF              There isn't a current visible user form or the current form is not handling events, so we will handle this task driver event
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF            Leaving function UserInterface.TaskDriverEventHandler
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF          Leaving function TaskDriver.FireOnTaskDriverEvent
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF        Leaving function TaskDriver.OnTaskDriverStop
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF      Leaving function TaskDriver.Stop
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF      UnLocking the task driver for exclusive use while warming the driver up
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF    Leaving function TaskDriver.WarmUp
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF    Entering function PsconfigApplicationContext.ClosePsconfigApplication
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF      The psconfig ui application is closing
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF      We have do not have a main form, thus the application has been told to close prior to showing the ui at all
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF    Leaving function PsconfigApplicationContext.ClosePsconfigApplication
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF    Return code indicates a success
    08/24/2011 18:01:09  1  INF  Leaving function PsconfigUserInterfaceMain.Main

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 10:15 PM