none
project creating issues

Question

• i have a problem in visual studio community 2015 . when i want to make new visual c++ console project . it is not created and the windows pops up many times. please help .

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 7:56 AM

Answers

• Hi genius 001,

Are these pop up windows all the same or different?

As far as I know, when we create C++ Console project, it will pop up two windows to let us choose some settings for the Console project. The first one is Overview page which is shown as below. You can click the Finish button to create Console project directly with the default.

If you want to change some Application settings for this Console project, please click the Next button, it will navigate to the Application Settings windows to let you choose some settings for current application.

If the pop up windows in your Visual Studio when creating Console project, please share some screenshot to help us what happened in your Visual Studio.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:55 AM