none
Getting SetWarnings:No to work again after update RRS feed

• Question

• After Microsoft Office was updated to 2016 on our servers, a macro that turned off Set Warnings and ran a series of queries still works, but the Set Warnings to No doesn't work. Get a series of 9 pop-ups. I've tried several fixes, but haven't resolved the issue. I didn't build this database, I inherited it (actually didn't know it existed until this problem popped up. Only one person uses it.) Any advice?
    Friday, December 9, 2016 4:18 PM

All replies

• Do the popups stop if you permanently disable the warning from the Options screen?

Just curious...

Friday, December 9, 2016 4:29 PM
  • Hi khomecourt,

as other community member had already suggested you. did you try to try to change the setting for warnings?

please confirm that what's the current setting regarding Warnings?

so that we can try to suggest you further.

I find that you did not update the status of this thread after posing the question. so please try to update the status of this thread.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 12, 2016 3:16 AM