none
How to use MS provided 834 schema RRS feed

• Question

• Guys,

I am used to handcrafting the 834 schema when using it in the biztalk project. Starting with 2006 R2 MS started including the HIPAA related schemas with BizTalk. Now we are using BT 2010. My question is how can I use the 834 schema provided by MS in my project.

Friday, December 3, 2010 10:07 PM

Answers

• HI,

Microsoft ships a self exctrating file for schemas you can find it at : \Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010\XSD_Schema\EDI\MicrosoftEdiXSDTemplates.exe

Double click this file and it will ask you where to extract. Extract the schemas and you will get all X12, Hipaa, EDIFACT schema there.

Thanks

Gyan

If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered".
    Monday, December 6, 2010 2:34 AM

All replies

• All the EDi schemas are provided \Program Files (x86)\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009\XSD_Schema\EDI\HIPAA\00401A1 folder.

About using 834 schema, It depends on what are trying to achive

Sathish - http://blog.tsathish.com - Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    Friday, December 3, 2010 10:20 PM
  • HI,

Microsoft ships a self exctrating file for schemas you can find it at : \Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010\XSD_Schema\EDI\MicrosoftEdiXSDTemplates.exe

Double click this file and it will ask you where to extract. Extract the schemas and you will get all X12, Hipaa, EDIFACT schema there.

Thanks

Gyan

If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered".
    Monday, December 6, 2010 2:34 AM