Wpf SpellChec TextBox .net Framework 4.8 RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning,

i've problem with SpellCheck in textbox. Working only on Windows 10, in Windows 7 no working. I've installed italian language pack and .net framework 4.8. The TextBox using Mahapps framework for the style.

<TextBox
                    Controls:TextBoxHelper.ClearTextButton="False"
                    Controls:TextBoxHelper.Watermark="Dinamica *"
                    AcceptsReturn="True"
                    AutoWordSelection="True"
                    Language="it-IT"
                    SpellCheck.IsEnabled="True"
                    TextWrapping="Wrap" />

Can hekp me?

Thank's

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 7:24 AM

All replies

• Hi    itacodex,

>>i've problem with SpellCheck in textbox. Working only on Windows 10, in Windows 7 no working. I've installed italian language pack and .net framework 4.8. The TextBox using Mahapps framework for the style.

First, please describe how it does not work. For detailed error information and description steps, help analyze the problem.

Make sure the required language pack is installed in Windows 7 . Refer this post for more info. http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/wpf/thread/c4a62da5-9a7d-4e1d-bcbc-12945046fc42

The 'Language Packs' means you need to install corresponding .NET Framework Language Packs. For example, if you want to enable Spanish spell check on Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4.8, then you install the .NET Framework 4.8  Language Pack. 

Best regards

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 3:24 AM