none
Adding more than one attachment to an e-mail RRS feed

• Question

• Hey, 

it's my first time asking in a forum, so i hope i'm doing fine.

My Problem is , i have a folder with multiple .xlsx files which are generated by a running access form. 

Titles are not known depending on who uses the form.

After the user ends i want to automatically send an e-mail to him/her with the generated .xlsxs' added. 

I get the titles and exact number of them during run time.

I'm using Access and Outlook 2016 on a Windows 7 PC.

I'm grateful for any help.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Duamarth,

>>After the user ends i want to automatically send an e-mail to him/her with the generated .xlsxs' added. 

What do you mean "After the user ends"? Do you mean closing the form? Where could we get the user address for sending e-mail?

>>I get the titles and exact number of them during run time.

How could we get the titles?

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 2:39 AM
  • Hello Terry, 

I take the titles from a list field were they're added to by a SQL statement.

The users login is used to seperate the items shown to him/her (via SQL from a tableto list field) . As soon as one is selected it is "deleted" from this field and moved to another. After the user made the choices belonging to this item those choices are saved in a new table named with the fields list value.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 8:58 AM
  • Closing the form and quitting access.  E-mail adress(es) come from a table entry.
    Thursday, February 1, 2018 8:37 AM
  • Solved my problem as there was none but less knowledge. Thanks.
    • Marked as answer by Duamarth Friday, March 16, 2018 10:29 AM
    Friday, March 16, 2018 10:28 AM