app not in the store RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have been trying to publish a new app

https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh6bpb7

but it doesn't show in the store, despite the fact that is only available, at the moment, in Portugal and Brazil and I live in Portugal...

The platform says it is in the store...

I already sent two messages to Microsoft without answer.

What should I do?

Friday, August 26, 2016 2:28 PM

Answers

• Hi Rui,

>>despite the fact that is only available, at the moment, in Portugal and Brazil and I live in Portugal...

Do you mean that the app is only available in Portugal and Brazil Market? If so, please check Market and custom prices option in the dashboard. Maybe you only chose these two markets instead of all 242 markets.

Also please check the Distribution and Visibility property of your App's submission and make sure the first option was selected.

Besides you can update the App by click make product unavailable and then make it available.

Usually it takes time for the app to be shown in the store after certification. Therefore you’d better wait for some time(2-3 days) and then check if it works.

Regards

Neal

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 29, 2016 3:28 AM