none
Excel Javascript API - Refresh Connections RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm developing an app that including task pane using the javascript API and i want to add a button to task pane that

will refresh all connections in the workbook, but up to now i didn't find the correct sytax to do that.

the only refresh i found is for pivottables:

ctx.workbook,pivottables.refreshall()

but its not related to connections.

Regards,

Eran

Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:39 AM

Answers

• Hi Eran,

As you have known, there is no such API could refresh connections by Excel JavaScript API. If this is a new feature you want to include in the future, I would suggest you submit a feedback in the link below:

http://officespdev.uservoice.com

Best Regards,

Edward

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by eran.m Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:06 AM
    Wednesday, December 21, 2016 2:53 AM

All replies

• Hi Eran,

As you have known, there is no such API could refresh connections by Excel JavaScript API. If this is a new feature you want to include in the future, I would suggest you submit a feedback in the link below:

http://officespdev.uservoice.com

Best Regards,

Edward

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by eran.m Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:06 AM
    Wednesday, December 21, 2016 2:53 AM
  • Thanks

Eran

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:08 AM