none
Do you find the button behaviour in the VS Quick Find/Replace dialogs annoying?

General discussion

• Specifically... how the buttons still show their highlight "on" state colour when you toggle them off - until you move focus to another control when they then correctly become "off".

You've probably not noticed it if you use the Dark theme, but if you use Light or Blue I find it's very difficult/misleading to see the toggle button options still apparently on when you've toggled them off.

If you agree, please add a vote to this connect bug report - I'd like to see this UI reworked back to conventional check boxes with text for the next version of VS.

Thanks

Monday, July 11, 2016 3:36 PM

All replies

• Hi David,

It really has this issue like the following screen shot, if I click it, it doesn't have any changes unless I click the code editor or others.

I will help you vote it. Thanks for your feedback, it will help us to make Microsoft products easier and more powerful to use.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 9:51 AM
  • It really has this issue like the following screen shot, if I click it, it doesn't have any changes unless I click the code editor or others.

Yes, that's the thing, thanks for the picture.

If you examine it closely, the border does change when you toggle the
    button off, but such a subtle change is overwhelmed by the lack of
    change to the button background.

I will help you vote it.

Thanks.

Dave

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 9:58 AM