none
PowerExtension RRS feed

• General discussion

•              

Hi! PowerExtension is a new extension for Small Basic. I am continually adding more features. Please download and say what you would like to seeing the next release. Go to the Source Code page for the latest developments. Get it here!

Developers Are Always Wanted!

-Noah J. Buscher "Nothing is Impossible Until Proven Impossible."

Thursday, August 30, 2012 1:29 AM

All replies

• Yay! I am almost done with development for an updated version with a very advanced speech synthesis algorithm. Please stay tuned for the next release.

Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:38 PM
  • I have just made an update that added mail, fixed some bugs, added a couple of dialogs, and MORE! Go to the source code page to get it now! 

Saturday, September 1, 2012 1:21 AM
  • I will download it ASAP! I have been working on a mail extension but the SMTP connection always failed =(. Does your work with Gmail's SMTP (Simple mail transfer protocol)?
    Saturday, September 1, 2012 1:32 AM
    Answerer
  • YAY! I have just completed creating the forums on the site! New Power Challenge added every month! https://powerextension.codeplex.com/discussions

Sunday, September 2, 2012 10:17 PM
  • I am almost done with version 0.2! Any ideas before I publish next week? All original ideas will be credited.

Thursday, September 6, 2012 3:12 AM
  • I have just created an installer for PowerExtension, and now made the source code available! Be sure to set the installer path to your Small Basic "lib" folder. Thanks!

Sunday, September 9, 2012 1:51 PM
  • Hi! I am very sorry, but the most recent update of PowerExtension installer does not work in Small Basic. You may or may not be experiencing this problem. I am updating the installer and source code tomorrow, so be sure to download the latest working release then. Sorry for the inconvience.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:18 AM
  • IMPORTANT: The new working release of PowerExtension installer was just uploaded. Before you install, be sure to uninstall the old version, and when you are installing, BE SURE TO SET THE FILE PATH TO THE SMALL BASIC "LIB" FOLDER.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:26 PM
  • A new source code was just released with date functions and a Eject Disc function. Still looking for demo developers and other help!

Thursday, September 13, 2012 2:53 AM
  • In case if you have not recently been to the website, PowerExtension is acquiring PlusPlus, and is currently working on merging the two. We hope to be done within the next month. Stay tuned!

Sunday, September 16, 2012 4:30 AM
  • Hello! I am very sorry that I have recently stopped development. I have been very busy recently, and I am out of ideas that I can implement. Have any ideas? Thanks!

Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:43 AM
  • I have three ideas:

1) 3D Objects for games

2) An Option to set an Icon for the desktop.

3) A simple repeat function for sounds. For example: PESounds.Repeat(Music[1])

Ich bin Neu

• Edited by Timo Sö Sunday, September 23, 2012 2:50 PM
    Sunday, September 23, 2012 2:50 PM
  • A SmallBasic.CallSub("Some Sub Name") would be great so that if I wanted to add a function to my programs, I wouldn't have to add lots of 'if's and 'elseif's.

I am a 10 year old that loves math, games, and computers. 'Binary is as easy as 1, 10, 11.'

Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:23 PM
  • I have heard some people on the PowerExtension website talking about PowerSpeech and other things but I see none. Where are they?

Also, I have heard it talked about as 'PowerPlus' but there are no PlusPlus extension functions in it.

I am a 10 year old that loves math, games, and computers. 'Binary is as easy as 1, 10, 11.'

• Edited by Math Man Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:30 PM
    Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:26 PM
  • Whenever I use the PowerKeyboard.SendKeys() it crashes with the message, "SendKeys cannot run inside this application because the application is not handling Windows messages. Either change the application to handle messages, or use SendKeys.SendWait"

Then it shows this:

at System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys.Send(String keys, Control control, Boolean wait)
       at System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys.Send(String keys)
       at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Keyboard.SendKeys(String keys, Boolean wait)
       at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Keyboard.SendKeys(String keys)
       at PowerExtension.PowerKeyboard.SendKeys(Primitive Keys)
       at _SmallBasicProgram._Main()

Then crashes

Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:33 PM
  • Thank you for the notification on the bug @Math Man. I will look into it ASAP. :)

-Noah J. Buscher "Coding is Art"

Saturday, October 20, 2012 3:05 PM