none
Deleting License for a Purchased Add-On RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any facility to delete a license for a purchased Add-On?  Right now I need this feature for testing, but I was also wondering if it might become necessary to handle "Add-On Returns" (should I wish to implement something like that).

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 12:06 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Well, I'm sorry to say that there is on such function to delete a license for an Add-On.  If you need to testing add-on purchase, I'd suggest you to set the activte time of the test add-on as one day and create several add-ons rather than creating only one to test.

For Add-on Refund,if it's subscription add-on, you and customer could both cancel subscriptions.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 2:21 AM
  • Hi Roy,

The idea of setting a time frame for the licence isn't a bad idea, except that (if I recall correctly), the minimum timeframe is 1 day.  That makes testing time-frames less than ideal.

Additional add-ons can be created for testing, but then you've got a pile of add-ons hanging around that you also cannot delete.

There really should be some way to undo a license - whether for testing purposes or for refunds.

Thanks,

Paul

Thursday, October 17, 2019 1:49 PM
  • Hi,

Yes, this should be a good feature. I suggest you to submit a feature request about undo a license or refund here:User Voice.  Share it and let others vote for it.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 1:30 AM