Not able to Authorize the Azure Active Directory RRS feed

• Question

• Team,

In my project(.NET Core2.0) implementing the Azure Active directory Authorization using web api. While receive the request before that i need to verify the clientID and Client Secret. Mean while i implemented the [Authorize] attribute in Controller. 

Please help out.

• Changed type vijisankar Sunday, September 23, 2018 8:31 PM Question
    Sunday, September 23, 2018 9:20 AM

All replies

• Could you share the error message, when it fails to authorize? 

You may also refer to this article - https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/1254806/Authentication-and-Authorization-in-ASP-NET-Core-2 See if it helps. 

Disclaimer: This response contains a reference to a third-party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet. 
    • Edited by vijisankar Sunday, September 23, 2018 8:42 PM
    Sunday, September 23, 2018 8:38 PM
  • Hope It will work. But i need to read the details from header. kindly help accordingly.
    Monday, September 24, 2018 10:29 AM