Plugin's or Extensions for C# to handle User Management. RRS feed

• Question

• This may be intuitively obvious to most, but I am missing it if it's simple.

C#/VS2019

I would like to find the tools to create a Xamarin App/Web Application with User management, without having to write all this from scratch. What I am trying to do:

* create users/password
    - ensure they are unique
    - Password are secure
    - Web interface (site where app needs to interact with for login verification, etc)

* Store their data secure on website
    - allow to add or remove fields including email, phone, texts ok, email ok, address, etc.

*User login

* User Can edit their data

* App and Web Interfaces/Classes

* Other functions haven't considered when writing this:-)

I would assume there are modules or C# classes for this so interfaces are common and the developers do not need to keep creating UI's for User Management.

cvs334
    *** Old Assembly/Procedural Software-Hardware Guy Trying to learn OOD. BE KIND 

• Edited by cvs334 Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:51 PM
    Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:20 PM

All replies

• Hi cvs334,

Thank you for posting here.

Questions about Xamarin can be raised in Xamarin Community Forums, and questions about Web Application can be raised in ASP.NET Forums.

They should know if such a template exists and give you better support.

Best Regards,

Timon

"Visual c#" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A ! We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A ! For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, November 20, 2020 5:30 AM