none
Turning off Traffic info in background to directions RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, is there a way of just showing travel between points when using directions without traffic.  The total mileage and time is shown with and without traffic and I'm looking to show all the independent points in the route without traffic, ATM it shows with traffic. Doing this without maping the individual stops en route separately 
    Wednesday, September 13, 2017 7:57 AM

Answers

• Hi SimonMickleys,

I can see that you have some issue related with Bing Maps.

as I already informed you that this forum handles the App for Office related issues.

below is the best suitable and correct forum where you can ask Bing Maps related question.

Bing Maps General Forum

I suggest you to post your question in above forum and close this thread.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:40 AM

All replies

• Hi SimonMickleys,

from your description , its looks like you are working with some kind of map which shows traffic related information on map.

I am not sure whether you are working with App for office or not.

so here I want to confirm with you that are you developing with App for Office?

if yes, for which Application you are developing this map?

you had only mentioned the description of issue. I suggest you to provide some sample code to reproduce the issue at our end.

so that we can try to look in to the issue and try to provide you further solution to solve the issue.

if you are not developing with App for Office then let us know about your developing environment and your project type.

we will try to find suitable forum for your issue and try to move this thread to that forum.

so that you can get solution regarding your problem.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 14, 2017 12:56 AM
  • Hi SimonMickleys,

is your issue solved?

I find that you did not follow up this thread after posting the issue.

if your issue is solved then I suggest you to post your solution and mark it as an answer.

if your issue is related with App for Office and if your issue is still exist then I suggest you to provide further details about it.

we will try to provide you further suggestions to solve the issue.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support

Monday, September 18, 2017 8:03 AM
  • Hi there, Im just using Bing maps on the internet
    Monday, September 18, 2017 11:03 AM
  • Hi SimonMickleys,

I can see that you have some issue related with Bing Maps.

as I already informed you that this forum handles the App for Office related issues.

below is the best suitable and correct forum where you can ask Bing Maps related question.

Bing Maps General Forum

I suggest you to post your question in above forum and close this thread.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:40 AM