none
schema validation problem while debatching RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everybody

I am debatching an 837I file using edi recieve pipeline. My configuration is to suspended the transaction set on failure. The problem is that the pipeline failing the transaction sets which are valid.

Moreover the schema validation error is being thrown is the same for all the suspended transaction sets. The whole batch contains only two bad transactions. The schema validation failure message for these bad transaction sets are tagged with the transaction sets which are in reality has no issues. I have tested the wrongly failed transaction sets separately  and they seems to pass the schema validation.The other thing i have noticed is the error description is reporting the wrong line number in the transaction set.

I am using Biztalk 2009 which 5010 hotfix installed. if any folks has come across the same issue please help me in this regard.

Thanks

Friday, September 3, 2010 3:34 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I think in a very specific kind of scenario this problem is coming. Please sync up with microsoft Biztalk support to get this Hot fix.

Thanks

Gyan

If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered".
    Wednesday, September 8, 2010 5:30 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you please provide the instance which is failing . And what is the schema are you using if you are using custom schema then please provide us that also.

Thanks

Gyan

Friday, September 3, 2010 4:59 AM
  • Gyan - This is  a known issue with biztalk 2006 R2. If there is a problem in a subdocument all the documents in the transactionset are suspended. I noticed microsoft has released cumulative hotfix that addresses this problem. We have ran multiple scenarios and noticed that even though the subdocuments are splitted properly, but all the subducuments in that transactionset get suspeded. we are using Biztalk 2009 with 5010 hotfix installed on it. any thoughts?
    Tuesday, September 7, 2010 8:43 PM
  • Hi,

Have you set "Recoverable Interchange Processing" in the EDI receive pipeline? 

This property is used to control the interchange processing mode. When the disassembler component of a receive pipeline is configured to perform recoverable interchange processing, the messages contained in an interchange are extracted independently of each other.

Messages that are successfully extracted are propagated further down the receive pipeline. Messages that are identified within an interchange but are not successfully extracted are placed in the Suspended queue.

Thanks,

William

See MSDN

Tuesday, September 7, 2010 10:12 PM
  • Hi,

I think in a very specific kind of scenario this problem is coming. Please sync up with microsoft Biztalk support to get this Hot fix.

Thanks

Gyan

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 5:30 AM