none
Task Reassignednot displayed in new assignee Task List RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have reassigned tasks to another member in Project Team using the Reassign Task workflow (OOTB Project Server 2010). The reassignment has been approved by Project Owner. However, the task is still not displayed in new assignee's My Task view.

Is this the expected behavior of Reassign Task workflow? Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Monday, November 24, 2014 1:33 PM

All replies

• Do you have the Single Entry Mode activated? Are you indeed talking about my task or my timesheet view?

Does the security group the new user belongs to has the "New Task Assignment" global permission?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Monday, November 24, 2014 1:42 PM
  • Single entry mode has not been activated. I am referreing to My Tasks. Yes, the security group of user has New Task Assignment.
    Monday, November 24, 2014 3:49 PM
  • Has the project plan been published after the project owner approved the reassignment?

Hope this helps,

Monday, November 24, 2014 3:59 PM
  • Yes, it has been published.
    Monday, November 24, 2014 4:07 PM
  • Can the new user manually insert the new task in the my task view?

Hope this helps,

Monday, November 24, 2014 4:12 PM
  • No, the user cannot insert new task in my task view.
    Monday, November 24, 2014 6:08 PM
  • Then it is an unexpected behavior.

• Can you publish again the project and check that the job is successful with no error message?
    • Can you run a delegation session for the new assignee and check the behavior?
    • Can you try to reassign a task to another user?
    • Can you simply test to assign a new task to the new assignee (from a test plan for example) and see if it works?

It'll help seeing from where the issue comes from (the user profile, the project plan, the assignments, the security settings).

Hope this helps,

Monday, November 24, 2014 6:16 PM