none
What are differences between VBA Excel 2007 and VBA Excel 2013 ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am trying to upgrade from Microsoft Office 2007 to Microsoft Office 2013. My big problem is when I'm using the Excel 2007 files with the VBA code build, is not working as it needs with Excel 2013.

Do you know a list or some differences between VBA code from Excel 2007 vs VBA Excel 2013 ?

Thanks,

Nicoleta

Friday, October 14, 2016 4:26 AM

Answers

• Hi Nicoletalavinia,

you had mentioned that code is not working in Excel 2013.

but you did not post the code. without testing your code how can we say something.

what that code do in excel?

which part of code is not working?

if you got any error then please let us know about that error. so that we can try to provide you a suggestion to solve that error.

Generally when we try to run the macro with another version of Office Application then we need to update the Library References. because every version have different version of Object Library that may or may not supported with your code.

so when you try to run the code in different version of office then you need to reference the appropriate object library.

click on "Tools" menu in VBE.

select "References" option.

then select the appropriate Object Library.

Regards

Deepak

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 14, 2016 6:37 AM