How to change the connection interval of a bluetooth low energy master to allow more simultaneous connections?

Question

• I'm trying to create a Windows Store application that supports 20+ simultaneous Bluetooth Low Energy connections. However I'm only able to connect up to 5 devices at the same time.

Now it is my understanding that this limit is because the connection interval is set at a very fast speed (I believe it's 8ms in Windows). This causes the  amount of simultaneous connections to be very low because it's polling for data at such a fast speed. By raising the connection interval, you allow the master to poll more devices at a slower speed. This is what we need.

Is there any way to raise this interval in Windows 8.1?
    Thursday, November 20, 2014 4:43 PM

Answers

• Hi Appsolute,

As far as i know, there is no public API for this feature. If you want this feature, please send request to UserVoice. https://wpdev.uservoice.com/forums/110705-dev-platform

If i misunderstand you, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, November 21, 2014 3:05 PM