How can i call silverlight in aspx on button click RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all, I want to call a silverlight application if there is clicked on a button. Who can help me out. I'm have search google for hours now, and i don't find a good answer. Please give me a example or a link. Sorry for bad laguage i come from the Netherlands.
    Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:18 AM

Answers

•  aspx and asp.net is the same thing as far as i'm aware, you're probably talking about asp.net as code-behind and aspx as the markup.

You should be able to deal with silverlight objects the same way on aspx pages are you are dealing with on html pages. Do you want to access the SL object from code-behind? is that what you're asking?

Friday, April 16, 2010 12:58 PM

All replies

• In your button click eventhandler you shouldnavigate to the aspx/html page where the SL ap is present...

(Stuur anders ff een berichtje)

Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:55 AM
  •  Silverlight object on the same page or another page?

Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:07 PM
  • It's for the samepage. i already have a javascript code that's working on HTML pages, but not in the aspx page.

It's not ASP.NET it's ASPX

Friday, April 16, 2010 3:04 AM
  •  aspx and asp.net is the same thing as far as i'm aware, you're probably talking about asp.net as code-behind and aspx as the markup.

You should be able to deal with silverlight objects the same way on aspx pages are you are dealing with on html pages. Do you want to access the SL object from code-behind? is that what you're asking?

Friday, April 16, 2010 12:58 PM