none
This will make some folks laugh RRS feed

• General discussion

• I just checked website stats, which I had not done in quite some time, as in over a year.
    I still get hits from Windows 3 and IE 2.0

Expression Web MVP

Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:47 PM

All replies

• Wow! No kidding?! I actually still have a Win98 computer set up in a backwater of the house, although it hasn't been started up in a decade or more (don't ask). But Win3? And, hell, I don't even remember using a version of IE before 3.0...

Do the stats reflect where the source IPs were. Third world, or here in the good ol' US of A?

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, May 24, 2013 12:49 AM
  • Are you sure someone isn't just playing with the headers to make the user agent look like whatever they want?
    Friday, May 24, 2013 8:37 AM
  • Are you sure someone isn't just playing with the headers to make the user agent look like whatever they want?

I doubt it, actually every version of windows is listed in the stats, and there are hits from all over the world, third world included.

Windows 7 is the most used with XP #2.

Expression Web MVP

Friday, May 24, 2013 12:12 PM