Drill though report not working in the SSRS. RRS feed

• Question

• User772244099 posted

Hi , 

I have a SSRS reoprt in a Bar Graph and made a drill through report in it . The link works well in the report viewer . 

But in Asp.net Reportviewer it does not work . I  dont even see the link . 

I have many drill through reports which works well in the Reportviewer . But this on in the Chart is not working :( .. What to do ???

Please help

Saturday, April 4, 2015 11:46 PM

Answers

• User1711366110 posted

("javascript:void(window.open('" + Parameters!ReportUrl.Value + Parameters!ReportName.Value + "+rs:Command=Render+At=" + Fields!AT.Value.ToString() + "+Fd=" + Fields!FD.Value.ToString() +  "+Cl=" + Fields!Dt_Level.Value.ToString() + "+YT=" + Parameters!YT.Value  + "+Cy=dent"  +"','_blank'))")

In the preview and reportviewer it works well . But In the reportviewer control the hyperlink control does not work

As per your case, the following link which may guide to fix issue by using advanced javascript in Reporting Services

http://www.bp-msbi.com/2008/09/advanced-javascript-in-reporting/

--
    with regards,
    Edwin

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:19 AM

All replies

• User772244099 posted

In my ssrs report .. I am using the Bar graph . Where in the series label -> Action i have given

("javascript:void(window.open('" + Parameters!ReportUrl.Value + Parameters!ReportName.Value + "+rs:Command=Render+At=" + Fields!AT.Value.ToString() + "+Fd=" + Fields!FD.Value.ToString() +  "+Cl=" + Fields!Dt_Level.Value.ToString() + "+YT=" + Parameters!YT.Value  + "+Cy=dent"  +"','_blank'))")

In the preview and reportviewer it works well . But In the reportviewer control the hyperlink control does not work .. 

Please help

Monday, April 6, 2015 1:44 AM
  • User-830595639 posted

Hi,

Please make sure that you have turned on "Show data Label". As you said you are not seeing the link so this might be the one region. And if you already turned it on then try by giving some fixed web site like "https://www.google.co.in/"

Monday, April 6, 2015 7:36 AM
  • User1711366110 posted

In the preview and reportviewer it works well . But In the reportviewer control the hyperlink control does not work

As per your case, the following link which may guide to fix issue by using advanced javascript in Reporting Services

http://www.bp-msbi.com/2008/09/advanced-javascript-in-reporting/

--
    with regards,
    Edwin

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:19 AM