none
VBA - Cell to know how many machines are available in a file RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I have 8 machines and a 5 days week to plan my production.

When I plan the first two orders (point 1 in the picture) I am using the 8 machines but only 3.57 days. So I can still put some more orders to fill the remaining days.

And the problem is here. As you can see in point number 2 of the picture I am planing the next order 200 with 2 machines but the formula is assuming that I dont have more machines. That is not true, I have 8 machines because the machines from point 1 in the picture already finished their order.

This is my problem I want to know the number of machines that I can use until i fill the 5 day week.

Did I make myself clear?

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnTTDTm5U5RshRD2EeUsUY6Xkfmo?e=Ywchcy

Thank you

JPMR

Jose

Monday, July 22, 2019 8:03 AM

All replies

• Hi Jose,

If you want to use VBA to get the result, I will move this thread to Excel for Developer forum:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=exceldev

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 2:41 AM
  • Hi Jose,

If you want to use VBA to get the result, I will move this thread to Excel for Developer forum:

Hello Emi Zhang,

I really liked your answer in the other thread.

If you can, I would appreciate that you can reply back to my question that I made to you.

I liked your solution to the problem, I think it is going solve my problem.

Thank you

JPMR

Jose

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 7:56 AM