none
Search Folder with "in last 7 days" filter not refresh automatically RRS feed

  • Question

  • I have a search folder. "Received in last 7 days" is one of its filters. It worked flawlessly on the day when I set it up. In other words, the message count of the search folder increases/decreases automatically when I add/remove messages from the actual folders. After the 1st day, however, the search folder stops updating message count automatically until I manually click it and take a look within the folder. Then the folder works correctly for a whole day, and stops refreshing again the next day.

    I pinpointed to the "in last 7 days" filter by creating a similar search folder without it. The new folder works correctly every day without the need of manual inspection.

    The purpose of the search folder is for a PowerShell automatic process. Having to ask users clicking the folder once a day defeats the automation.

    My server is Exchange 2007 SP1. Same issue from Outlook 2010 and 2013 clients. So I guess the issue is within the server.

    Monday, March 30, 2015 6:17 PM