Embedding infopath filled form in email through sharepoint designer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created and published an infopath form to sharepoint website. Now I want to send the filled form details (preferably same as the form view) embedded in the email body using Sharepoint designer to one of the person mentioned in the form. Also the email will have an link to the sharepoint portal to edit the form.

Thanks in advance

Saturday, February 10, 2018 6:23 AM

Answers

• Hi Parichay Garg,

You can send the InfoPath form as the email message using the InfoPath controls instead of using the SharePoint Designer.

Create Submit to Email data connection in InfoPath:

1. Create a new data connection to: Submit date

2. How do you want to submit your data? -> As an email message

A blog including detail steps about how to send InfoPath form by email in SharePoint:

https://www.spums.be/send-your-infopath-form-by-email-in-sharepoint/

Best regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Dean_Wang Thursday, February 15, 2018 1:02 AM
    • Marked as answer by Parichay Garg Thursday, May 23, 2019 5:21 PM
    Monday, February 12, 2018 8:13 AM

All replies

• Hi Parichay Garg,

You can send the InfoPath form as the email message using the InfoPath controls instead of using the SharePoint Designer.

Create Submit to Email data connection in InfoPath:

1. Create a new data connection to: Submit date

2. How do you want to submit your data? -> As an email message

A blog including detail steps about how to send InfoPath form by email in SharePoint:

https://www.spums.be/send-your-infopath-form-by-email-in-sharepoint/

Best regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Dean_Wang Thursday, February 15, 2018 1:02 AM
    • Marked as answer by Parichay Garg Thursday, May 23, 2019 5:21 PM
    Monday, February 12, 2018 8:13 AM
  • Hi,

If you think the reply for your problem is useful, please mark it as the answer.

Thanks,

Linda Zhang

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 2:47 AM
  • Hello Linda Zhang,

Thanks for the solution, but I am sending automated mail triggered using sharepoint designer. I wanted to know if i can send this filled infopath form as an excel or any other format.

Thanks and regards,

Parichay Garg

Friday, May 24, 2019 11:10 PM