none
Forum editor problems RRS feed

All replies

• Thanks for reporting this, never seen this behavior before. Might want to mention it here

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=suggest

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 1:36 PM
  • I can't get it to do that now (it will insert a <BR/> in the correct spot), but this can happen after you first insert a code block if you happen to do it inside of an existing paragraph - the editor can get a little wonky trying to insert the blank line after the code snippet and before the following paragraph.  I typically hit backspace/enter after inserting code to avoid this potential wonkiness.

You can usually fix it by switching to HTML mode and making sure that your paragraphs line up properly without extraneous BR tags.

Reed Kimble - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 1:57 PM
  • Hello Tommy,

The forums behave strange because there are more kind of browsers. Sometimes they repair it for IE and than problems shows up for Chrome. 

Something you cannot avoid, I've more browsers, but I'm used to that things in the forums don't work as yesterday.

Success
    Cor

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:05 PM